Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
poster019.jpg
Witch Hunter 0.19 game has been released and now aviable! The update contains a new storyline with Hay Lin and her Mother at the Silver Dragon Restaurant, new mini-games and lots of animated NSWF scenes!

Link patreon:

Link subscribestar:

Link itch.io:

Link Boosty:

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
Let's wait at least a day, I want daddy somka to at least earn something, for more content he needs a profit.

Reactions: Sir_Lan

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
He is a greedy bitch who rises up his games price 2 times and then does a %50 discount.
People who have bought the game on itch io get access to all subsequent updates. A week later, I post the game twice as cheap. If you compare the price of access to the game with other similar games, you may notice that the price is less. And I didn't raise the price twice, it was only once after which I put a 50 percent discount and you can buy the game at the same old price. And what is the greed here? I don't quite understand.

Zaboloto

Dec 28, 2020
People who have bought the game on itch io get access to all subsequent updates. A week later, I post the game twice as cheap. If you compare the price of access to the game with other similar games, you may notice that the price is less. And what is the greed here? I don't quite understand.
The fact that games like "visual novel", for example in steam, cost the same for the full version of the game, and not for every small update.
I think it means this

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes