Sangera

May 21, 2017
People: We want full loli Lillian!

LazyTarts: Here's a goth makeover, you're welcome.
He was at least honest about it that if he goes full loli he could kiss is patreon goodbye, so he gave us the options of different grownup lillian, and goth gf won.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
He was at least honest about it that if he goes full loli he could kiss is patreon goodbye, so he gave us the options of different grownup lillian, and goth gf won.
May as well be a different character, it's Lillian in name only.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Lillian's reworked sprite and some more news View attachment 2603039
Hello everyone Well, Lilian Gotha-informal won the voting results and I tried to make her redesign in this way, What do you think? If there are suggestions on how to improve it, I will be happy to listen
Regarding the development of a new update, the main pictures for the new plot have been completed and now we are working on the changes of the plot with Lillian.
Regarding the post from our former programmer, which you could observe if you recently visited the old versions of the game, I will write later.

That's it, thank you all!(c)
Like why? It make sense with new plot or what? Now she doesn't look any similar to character from the show.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me, just remove the teddy, make it a phone, and maybe change some of the lines to make her feel less childish. that would be enough.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I like the goth version, always the one who doesn't pay him a shit are the loudest.
What bothers me the most is that patreon payers don't go all the way, i mean just because Cedric is the main charater, doesn't mean he can't be a futa Stormy from Winx club, he would have the best of both worlds.
It's a fucking fan-game, so why should it be restricted to what's canon?

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
... so why should it be restricted to what's canon?
In my opinion, it´s because people want the see the characters they KNOW, be sexed-up.
Maybe they had a crush on certain character, so they want them to be as close as they remember, not some monsterous mash-up. (Of course, some rules have to be bent, people aged up, because it just wouldn´t work otherwise.)
There is place for what you say, in some parody versions, but a lot of us just want an adult (ish) version of characters we liked.

Reactions: Sole and Harveztrau

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Hey does anyone have the last version of the pregen game. Like back when Elious( blanking on her name the blonde who eventually lives with you) was living with you but at night she was accessible in the back with a bed and everything. That far back version. Before the rewrite.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Hey does anyone have the last version of the pregen game. Like back when Elious( blanking on her name the blonde who eventually lives with you) was living with you but at night she was accessible in the back with a bed and everything. That far back version. Before the rewrite.
Just gonna +1 this. Or at least all the art/CGs that aren´t in the game anymore.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly, I just kind of feel like it might be a good idea for the game to finish up the slave route. While now it’s definitely much better than it used to be. It’s still having some Tone issues. As with most girls it’s very clearly a slave route, but then there’s also love route stuff, mixed in. It’s not bad I quite enjoy it but I do think if they do a love route properly like say four elements does the game will be much better off.

As honestly most of its time existing have pretty much just been devoted to, trying to figure out exactly how dark or how messed up it wants it to be. And some girls stories are much darker than others.

I mean, for example hay Lin already liked Cedric and he didn’t need to do any of what he did to get her, as she was already interested, so he was just kind of evil for the sake of it.

So here’s hoping we start love route soon. All that really needs to be added to start it is simply to bring in orube from the comics who is basically his main love interest, and basically the proverbial angel on his shoulder who pushes him to be good, and that he really likes. I mean she wouldn’t even have to be changed much. She already is pretty darn. Horny for him, and likes to dress up and revealing outfits and in lingerie.

He particularly liked her school girl uniform. She’s basically gift wrapped for this game. So here’s hoping it goes well and we get her.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Honestly, I just kind of feel like it might be a good idea for the game to finish up the slave route. While now it’s definitely much better than it used to be. It’s still having some Tone issues. As with most girls it’s very clearly a slave route, but then there’s also love route stuff, mixed in. It’s not bad I quite enjoy it but I do think if they do a love route properly like say four elements does the game will be much better off.

As honestly most of its time existing have pretty much just been devoted to, trying to figure out exactly how dark or how messed up it wants it to be. And some girls stories are much darker than others.

I mean, for example hay Lin already liked Cedric and he didn’t need to do any of what he did to get her, as she was already interested, so he was just kind of evil for the sake of it.

So here’s hoping we start love route soon. All that really needs to be added to start it is simply to bring in orube from the comics who is basically his main love interest, and basically the proverbial angel on his shoulder who pushes him to be good, and that he really likes. I mean she wouldn’t even have to be changed much. She already is pretty darn. Horny for him, and likes to dress up and revealing outfits and in lingerie.

He particularly liked her school girl uniform. She’s basically gift wrapped for this game. So here’s hoping it goes well and we get her.
You're right, there is Orube ! it's be so long since I read those comics, good memories!
I can't wait the love route, but I hope the dev gets closer in touch with the original material by reading said comics.
And like you said, there are already a lot of good ideas he could introduce in the route.
Just on thing I really wish he did, Let Cedric Have long hair for the love route, it'll be a nice contrast, a better contrast.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You're right, there is Orube ! it's be so long since I read those comics, good memories!
I can't wait the love route, but I hope the dev gets closer in touch with the original material by reading said comics.
And like you said, there are already a lot of good ideas he could introduce in the route.
Just on thing I really wish he did, Let Cedric Have long hair for the love route, it'll be a nice contrast, a better contrast.
Indeed! Here’s hoping!

• Hey there
Reactions: lordtoto

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
The previous update was when? March? I believe if the author keeps his well pace, we should be having a new update at the beginning of June, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hayzenayden
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes