Magmaack

Jul 1, 2017
My save goes back to a way past day, it even shows in the picture for it the correct day but I load it and it brings up the complete wrong day. Any way to solve this?

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
I'm a noob to console commands. Is there anything I have to put before it because I tried it and it said invalid.
try

upload save from your file and find inventory gold and cash and you change that. donwload save and rewrite in folder. now you can open save game with money

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
Got this error, how do i fix it?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Sep 09 14:24:17 2018

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
Got this error, how do i fix it?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Sep 09 14:24:17 2018
sorry the up arrow is suposed to be directly under the "config.console_history_size = 100"

pandamonium72

Feb 20, 2018
HOW DO I GET GOLD???? im at the part where i need to get rid of the parents, but the goblen wants 200g for the info, and i dont get how to play the dice game, i lose when i have the highers and lowest number dont get it. tried to edit save file to just give me the money but it doesnt work, help plz.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So any idea what exactly has been added to this new version? Seriously there isn't a damn thing in the change log on page 1
Not much, refer to my last post page 24.

I played the bugged version though so I may have missed some content, but according to the images folder it seems I have unlocked all so idk.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
HOW DO I GET GOLD???? im at the part where i need to get rid of the parents, but the goblen wants 200g for the info, and i dont get how to play the dice game, i lose when i have the highers and lowest number dont get it. tried to edit save file to just give me the money but it doesnt work, help plz.
When in the other world go in the forest in the background, there you can fight mobs and get some golds

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Questions:
- Is there an english edit for v0.3.1.? don't know a thing about reading cyrillic.
- Has anyone compiled something like a walkthrough file for the game? just curious.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Questions:
- Is there an english edit for v0.3.1.? don't know a thing about reading cyrillic.
- Has anyone compiled something like a walkthrough file for the game? just curious.
You can turn the game in english, it's in the game options on the main menu. However the game launches in russian for the first time so : click on the third segment > and "English" at the bottom left corner.

There isn't any walkthrough but you can find some tips on the thread I guess.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can turn the game in english, it's in the game options on the main menu. However the game launches in russian for the first time so : click on the third segment > and "English" at the bottom left corner.
Thanx a bunch. It frustrated me a bit at first to see that after down/uploading the game.

There isn't any walkthrough but you can find some tips on the thread I guess.
Good to know. Who knows, might try to compile some of those tips when a non-lazy bastard mood does hit me.

Reactions: jowishg
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes