Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
game is incredibly bugged, History tests can't be retaken if you load a save while it's going on, and sometimes when you load your save, it loads another one. lost 80 days of progress because of that one.
That one is incredible. I honestly don't understand how it's possible.
Because loading the save will never work again once the save didn't load properly once.
Let's hope for a 0.3.2, this is still so bugged I wonder how much of a nightmare 0.3.0 was.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
what i need to do when the husband come home im stuck here
Maybe you figured it out already but you have to go to magicland and play with geralt on the tabern with the new option, you bet 200 gold against the board, if you win the ex-husband comes into your shop a few days later.

Editing for @
To unlock the school you have to play through the will+mom path, for that you need to go to the supermarket (temporarily train station) during the day iirc, you help them bring groceries home and unlock their house (yellow building orange roof top left) after a couple visits you get rid of the current history teacher and take his job

Ignis234

Jun 6, 2018
Maybe you figured it out already but you have to go to magicland and play with geralt on the tabern with the new option, you bet 200 gold against the board, if you win the ex-husband comes into your shop a few days later.

Editing for @
To unlock the school you have to play through the will+mom path, for that you need to go to the supermarket (temporarily train station) during the day iirc, you help them bring groceries home and unlock their house (yellow building orange roof top left) after a couple visits you get rid of the current history teacher and take his job

Thank you

RedRob

May 10, 2017
So I downloaded the Mac version, but for some reason the text is all effed up. Strange thing is that some things are in english, like when I 'm closing the game, and it asks me if I want to do so.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently the game's language is automatically set to Russian for some reason. Could we get a warning about that in the OP?

zeroxros7

Apr 16, 2018
OK. This seriously needs to be fixed. I saved at day 30 and when I try to load it I get sent back to day 11. Also the tests to raise knowledge of history make no sense.

Reactions: kagekami42
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes