Benezin

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, once more. Now I'm practicing with Irma's sprite, and I decided to make it a little plump, like in the comic book. What do you think about this? It will add a little more variety to the game, or is it better to paint it as thin as in the cartoon? In this regard, I've decided to arrange a vote. Also if you think that her face is not very similar to her in the cartoon, then maybe it's also worth it to redraw. I hope for more of your feedback, thank you. I also know that many people can not get through the game, or they think they've gone through and have not actually seen a part of the new content. So, I'll post the full passage to the public version. And henceforth, I will release the passage to each version of the game. Thank you all for your attention and support.

Irma plump 45

Irma thin 34

Redraw the face 2

Do not correct the face 47

128 votes total

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
MEGA links are down (profile that uploaded them was banned). Zippy and WorkUpload links are in Russian.
Anyone got the English version?

fortunesdice

Jun 3, 2017
MEGA links are down (profile that uploaded them was banned). Zippy and WorkUpload links are in Russian.
Anyone got the English version?
From the main menu click the third option from the top for "settings" (or whatever the russian equivalent is) then the english option will be in the bottom left

Or refer to

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
This update brings shitload of errors , did the dev lost the will to live or something?

triakis

Sep 9, 2018
is there any advantage to fighting the (very tough) monsters?, other than getting the scorpion's tail at this time...

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Dude, how i now that i finish the current version?
I beat Thomas Wendom and have the scene in the movie with Susan. After that I can´t found nothing more to do :(

Undershot

Mar 29, 2018
I'm on android and there's a glitch when i fight Brian. No matter where i tap it always picks the option to run away and I cant attack

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
That means i need to do a diferente choice almost in the begining right?
Yeppers! Thankfully it is near the beginning. You might want to keep some saves for one branch and some separate saves for the second choice to see how they play out with more updates.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
just thought i'd let u guys know the current links are not for the english version of the game

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
just thought i'd let u guys know the current links are not for the english version of the game
As previously said a bunch of times (in fact i was one asking it just last week)...

From the main menu click the third option from the top for "settings" (or whatever the russian equivalent is) then the english option will be in the bottom left.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Stared new game. Scorpion tail don't work quest don't work. There isn't an option to give it to the girl in the castle's lab...

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes