Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Saves are completely bugged.

Question though, how the hell do you get the panties?
Need to get rid of the parents before she gives any panties :/

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was finally thinking of trying out the new builds after seeing this got some life again, but it seems it's still pretty bugged?

Also, which characters have scenes now? I know .3 brought in ones for Susan and Taranee, alongside Alchemy(no idea who that is though). Susan is meh, wishing it was Will instead, and Taranee is probably my least liked girl, if I don't outright hate her. I remember thinking she was kind of a bitch for dumping Nigel after some random pretty boy came along.

More Will and/or Irma, plox.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Hmm, seems like i cant progress with Miranda. Done everything else. Guess its bugged if you buy stuff before youy need them :/

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Gonna try out this game was a big fan of the series so im looking forward to corrupting all the withces

Gorgolock

Donor
Nov 25, 2017
I am completely stuck. Day 31. No events. Purchased everything. Talked to everyone. The most I got anyone to do was Elyon cleaning the shelves and showing her tongue. Can someone tell me what I missed?

Edit: had to edit my save... was bugged out.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am completely stuck. Day 31. No events. Purchased everything. Talked to everyone. The most I got anyone to do was Elyon cleaning the shelves and showing her tongue. Can someone tell me what I missed?
I do not know i stopped playing once i realized i could not get hayden so i uninstalled its a good game but im going to wait till its more developed

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Need to get Elyon's mood up and then ask her to show her boobs. She'll refuse and then you'll have to deal with the boyfriend. If you haven't played before, I'd suggest asking the girl that makes potions to help you. I'd suggest saving before choosing how to deal with the boyfriend. It might be a good idea for future content.

[EDIT] I just checked the walkthrough posted by @W22N and it appears there is different content doing the job yourself. Try both!

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Potion Girl
I know that... That's why she's included in the walkthrough I made. Question was meant to make him think, since, from this previous comment he made:

Question though, how the hell do you get the panties?
Need to get rid of the parents before she gives any panties :/
He clearly thought that Elyon's "take off panties" action meant he'd get them. And he then says he's stuck with Miranda, so it's not a huge leap to assume that he thinks Elyon's name is Miranda, because you can't get stuck with the actual Miranda since she doesn't have any content.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
I know that... That's why she's included in the walkthrough I made. Question was meant to make him think, since, from this previous comment he made:

He clearly thought that Elyon's "take off panties" action meant he'd get them. And he then says he's stuck with Miranda, so it's not a huge leap to assume that he thinks Elyon's name is Miranda, because you can't get stuck with the actual Miranda since she doesn't have any content.
First and second comment is unrelated as i actually found Miranda and could continue with the panties.
But now im stuck with Miranda as she doest say anything else and i cant choose any new options no matter what i do.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
First and second comment is unrelated as i actually found Miranda and could continue with the panties.
But now im stuck with Miranda as she doest say anything else and i cant choose any new options no matter what i do.
That's because there's no more content for her, you only get a BJ on the path of asking her for help and that gimmick about panties in the other one. I might be wrong, but it feels like she wont see much content in future updates

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Let's wait and see what changes in the game further down the line.

Getting something like a script or outline of what its plot is supposed to (eventually) be, if just for the sake of reference or for people to discuss and pool ideas over could be a good thing i believe.

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
Stucked on giving the scorpion tail to miranda . I defeated the scorpion already and i was going to give the tail to her but i just cant give it to her.

Reactions: all for one

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Been following this game for a while now, and finally tried it this update. I really, no really like the art. I've never seen the show 'W.I.T.C.H.' so the whole background is kind of lost on me, but I think that this can be fun game. Not a tonne of content yet, but it's still fairly early.

Bitching time! It seems common in games, especially ones coming out of the gate, but the early content needs to be cleaned up. I'm not sure what the 'Spoiled' stat does and her 'Reputation' stat doesn't change yet. When you get Elyon to give you head, it's always the same girl interrupting you. I can see that happening the first time, but every time? The same with talking to Elyon. I would think her conversation would change as her 'Mood' and 'Confidence' changes - I think the translation ought to be 'Trust' instead of 'Confidence'. I'm sure there are other inconsistencies that I'm not pointing out but I think you understand what I'm talking about.

I hope as new content is being added, these things will be ironed out. But overall? Yes, I like what I'm playing and I have high hopes that this will only get better over time!

Reactions: Blayo and Voilsh
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes