Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
I'm having trouble enabling the console commands. I've followed the instructions here, but every time I try I get the message "Ren'py script disabled" and I cannot give it any instruction.

darnyamlein

Nov 20, 2017
Why am I unable to fight the teacher? Every time I got into a battle the run away button is just automatically pressed even though I am not tapping on it. I am playing it on Android. Version 0.3.1

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
As previously said a bunch of times (in fact i was one asking it just last week)...

From the main menu click the third option from the top for "settings" (or whatever the russian equivalent is) then the english option will be in the bottom left.
i never read though all of the comments only the last page and i didn't see anything that's why i asked, plus i compare to an earlier version and didn't notice that option so thank u 4 letting me know.

Just a suggestion to whoever it may concern the but maybe something should be put in the description explaining how to choose the English option if multiple ppl are asking about how to do it

Reactions: Luckzor

DBH

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but what are the rules for the dice game in the tavern?

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Am I the only one having trouble loading saves? I went back to replay some stuff, but every time I try to load a save, I get taken back to when I got the cellphone.

Reactions: amod

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It's a common issue with games in development, especially early in the development cycle. New variables get added, old ones get deleted or changed and suddenly old save files will no longer load properly. If you don't want to have to deal with it, wait till the game is much, much closer to completion.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game is really good but I'm hating something really much, the saves and progression. I save the game in some point, like the scene when Alchemy goes accidentally to Meridia, so when i load that part I appears in the library like 4 days before that scene.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The game is really good but I'm hating something really much, the saves and progression. I save the game in some point, like the scene when Alchemy goes accidentally to Meridia, so when i load that part I appears in the library like 4 days before that scene.
atleast you can save, All my old saves from the last build were gone and i was like "OK" Il just start over even if i did hate the crap mini-game. But i cant even save now

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It's a common issue with games in development, especially early in the development cycle. New variables get added, old ones get deleted or changed and suddenly old save files will no longer load properly. If you don't want to have to deal with it, wait till the game is much, much closer to completion.
Yeh, nah mate, not in this way, I mean, I tried other game in reaaally early stages of development and the saves didn't fucked up themselves... I mean yeah, maybe the saves didn't work with new version, but the new ones didn't crash the game...

Benezin

Feb 11, 2018

So, guys, not a long time ago did not write something, a little bit about plans for version 0.4. The version will be half-oriented to improve the previous content, and of course new content will also be added. That's what I plan to introduce (but not the fact that I'll be all right, because I want to release an update soon):
Introduction of Irma Lair and the plot with her

Animation of battle scenes Introducing a pumping character

Adding special abilities to monsters

Adding sounds and music

Add a statue of eloquence that will need to be pumped in certain cases, and in certain places it can simplify the passage (for example, you can persuade a gin not to pay him a second time 200 gold)

Improve the interface Add notepad for current jobs

Correct the plot with the parents of Elyon (her parents will not die in the accident and they will lie in the hospital and Elyon will have to pay for their treatment)

Scenes with sisters Gramper

You can also contact me about ideas and help So far this is all, thank you all for your support. Thank you very much

I also attach a small art to you, so as not to get bored (the art is not for future updates, but perhaps someday will appear there)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Lol. Anime girls are getting raped.

Who will guess the anime it came from?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes