Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
And in the first variant, where GG decides to do everything himself, the footjob scene is the maximum that is with Elyon?

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Like uryushin, I too am also running into errors at the Chinese Restaurant when trying to make purchases. Was this not an issue in 3.1?

Skeith154

Sep 28, 2018
I've also encountered the Cabbage issue.

And in the first variant, where GG decides to do everything himself, the footjob scene is the maximum that is with Elyon?
Yes that seems to be the most you can do with her. you need to go the other route for HJ/BJ and currently there is a cabbage error preventing that. Too bad, i'd like to see the rest of the work put into this.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
i had no problem with the cabbage but i cant trigger the scene so i can start going to the school and meet the Milf

Feb 26, 2018
So I'm at the part where I got Miranda's panties that I'm supposed to give to that goblin in Meridian to kill someone (forgot who I didn't okay for 2 days), but when I click on him, nothing happens. How do I advance the game now...

jok3rr

Sep 16, 2018
So I'm at the part where I got Miranda's panties that I'm supposed to give to that goblin in Meridian to kill someone (forgot who I didn't okay for 2 days), but when I click on him, nothing happens. How do I advance the game now...
You need 200 gold to talk with him again :)

kaso2812

Feb 12, 2018
don't know if I'm missing something but there no application when I have unzipped it just some .rpy, rpyc files and the image, font and cache folders

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Console Commands, last four i figured out thanks to a user named "asterisk"

inventory.money = X
inventory.gold = X
mood = elion_nastr = 10
confidence = elion_doverie = 10
spoiled = elion_sporch = 10
reputation = elion_rep = 10
Lol, im native Russian speaker - this is Russian words doverie = доверие, nastr - настроение. U can translate

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes