Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is the save issue corrected at last in this version?
(Saving then loading taking you way before save, making save/load frustrating af)

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Still haven't fixed the restaurant bug with the cabbage. Anyone figure out how to add it to inventory or fix the code yet? Sure would like to see that route's content.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Someone save file from end of version before update? my saves are corrupted again lol..

ChinChinXX

Oct 14, 2017
There is "an exception has occured" when i enter chinese restaurant and click to buy something :teary:. Please someone help how to repair this i think i cant make a potion becuase of it.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
can anyone share savefile where you can get BJ Elyon? i know there walktrough on OP but it seem i can`t get past it, in walktrough it say keep mood high and corrupt (spoiled) her, i already max it and nothing change, i keep talking, give assigment etc nothing change, so i really appreciated if there someone willing share savefile and thanks for advance, have a good day :)

dotrem

Mar 8, 2018
I can't enable console.
Id already change config.console = False to config.console = True in 00console.py but Shift+o don't work.

I gonna do additional tricks?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I can't enable console.
Id already change config.console = False to config.console = True in 00console.py but Shift+o don't work.

I gonna do additional tricks?
Use Unren, there is an entire thread dedicated to it here:

and additional here:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I oredered the toys for Will but nothing come.
I have this same problem. Can please anyone share save after giving toys to Will?

EDIT
I get it now, there is some weird bug so I needed to wait till day 119 (!) and she shows herself at the shop.

Feb 25, 2018
I'm getting same issues mentioned above, I tried multiple versions and even playing in Russian :FeelsBadMan:

Edit: the issue is with being unable to buy cabbage, there's error screen after pressing "buy something."

P.S. the assistant clothes don't change in the cut-aways (i.e. answering question or dusting shelf)

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes