Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I'm at the point where you have to attack civilians to get Elyon's friend distracted but I can't find anything, anyone knows how to do this?

mac.user

Feb 9, 2018
I'm getting same issues mentioned above, I tried multiple versions and even playing in Russian :FeelsBadMan:

Edit: the issue is with being unable to buy cabbage, there's error screen after pressing "buy something."
you can tweek the script to make it working: to the folder game, replace the line 30:

$ menuBuyItems(["", "chavk_kapusta"], root="restoran")

by:

$ menuBuyItems([ "chavk_kapusta"], root="restoran")

it should work :)

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I don't see that line in the Scripts file, so which one is it hidden away in?

Edit: Found it in "resotran".

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
seriously this is an english speaking forum why is the game upload in russion and not english???
Because you can change the language to English. I'm guessing it's the third option down, but I can't remember for sure. Just keep trying options on the main page or search this thread 'English' and you ought to find it quickly enough. I really wish a Mod would include the instructions for changing the language in the OP. Granted, we'll still get the question when people don't read the OP, but it's hard to get snarky when it isn't there. :closedtongue:

Reactions: ipfakealias

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Because you can change the language to English. I'm guessing it's the third option down, but I can't remember for sure. Just keep trying options on the main page or search this thread 'English' and you ought to find it quickly enough. I really wish a Mod would include the instructions for changing the language in the OP. Granted, we'll still get the question when people don't read the OP, but it's hard to get snarky when it isn't there. :closedtongue:
tbh i did check previous version of the game (which was in english) and couldn't find a language change button in its settings, so that is a new addition.
anyways either changing the uploaded files or saying something about it in the OP would be appreciated..
also adding change logs would be nice..

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Benezin

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everybody. A bit of a news about how the development of version 0.4 is going.

We wrote a storyline with Irma and at the moment I'm drawing arts to this line. The image to the post, that you can see above, will be used for a new eloquence skill learning for Cedric. This is a new skill, that Cedrick have, about which I already wrote previously.

Still thinking through the storyline with the Taranee, most likely we will finish this branch in 0.4 version. About the release date... I can't say anything, and don't ask me, I don't know when the next update will be released. As always, I will try to release it faster than the previous one, because so far I managed to release each new update faster than the previous. And I hope that this will continue. I'm working quite a lot, so i decided to save some time and not animate all fighting scenes. I'll just animate Cedric's battle sprite. The rest of the battle sprites will be animated in the next updates. I've also added some sounds and music to the game, but again, there's still a lot to add.

Thank you all for your support! The next post will be in a week.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I get this error when i try to use the shop in teh restaurant. Another one is i cant seem to progress to the story , i already bought the phone and everything but i cant seem to get to park? Does it automatically bring you there or something?

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
This game needs some help. Updates once a year isn't really good for business either, i hope you can fix all the bugs and put some dev time in to this game. Without a walkthrough this game is hard but since there isn't much to do you will get the eventually.
It is a good for bussiness if you actually give a worth of a year update content . Not just a little bit update

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
do i have a bug or so, says that the frog strap will arrive in 143 days, restart?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes