chopee

Nov 2, 2017
We are waiting for the changelog. Most likely it will be this week. We read what is written in it. If new mini-games are indicated there, we are waiting for about two weeks. If not, then about a week.
But even if the changelog is published we will have to wait for the game to know the new scenes, right? Or do patreons know about them?

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I know this game will probably still get updates for like 5 years or so but I kinda wonder what Somka will work on after he is done with this game.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
there's a discord?
besides, are we really supposed to be on the discord for every frigging game we're interested in?
most of us just probably pop in to browse the latest updates and check in every now and then on a few titles we like's threads.
shame on you for not sharing the link /s

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
News about the game, the move, and some sections of the discord
1717766296561.jpeg

Hello everyone!

And so, we have good news about the new update. The programmer has completed all the necessary code, it remains only to add new scenes to the gallery and insert sounds and music into the update. Our animator hadn't been in touch for a long time before, but now he showed up and said he would send all the animations this week. We will send all the files for translation to the translator today. In general, the rest of the team is finishing the final touches, and my part of the work is currently finished. Yes, the development of the update took longer than our usual pace, as we added a lot of new various details that we would not like to talk about ahead of time. Plus, it took some time to add various features in 0.21.3, such as the long-awaited gallery with dialogues.

As for other news, I will probably be without internet for several days or the whole next week. I'll tell you why now. Our house has been undergoing major repairs for about six months, and earlier this week one of the employees involved in this repair came to me. For a non-Russian-speaking audience, it may be worth explaining that such major repairs are arranged from time to time by the state, not particularly interested in whether it is convenient for the residents of the house. So do not think that some kind of team of workers in the house works for me, I pay them only from my taxes :D So, a worker came to me with the words: "Well, shall we start tomorrow?" Accordingly, I ask him in surprise: "Let's get down to what?". To which the response was received: "To replace the pipes in your apartment." We were not ready for this and it would seem worth warning about it in advance. Yes, and this is quite problematic since the apartment is quite small and quite densely packed with furniture, and some of the pipes are in built-in wardrobes, plus some other nuances. We persuaded the repairmen to postpone the replacement of pipes for a week. It is worth mentioning that we have been planning to move to another apartment for a long time, where repairs have been underway for a year. The renovation is still not finished there, but it is possible to live in general, and due to such an unforeseen situation with the repairmen, we decided to urgently move to another apartment. Moving is quite laborious, so we have been preparing for it all this week, packing up, disassembling furniture and so on. Well, the Internet is not connected there yet, it should be done soon, but I don't know exactly when, so don't waste it. Most likely, the Internet will appear next week, or I will buy some kind of USB modem as a last resort. This should not affect the speed of the update release, because, as I said, all my part of the work has already been completed. I'm just keeping you posted.

About the Discord. Some of you may have noticed that some sections with drawings and pictures sent by other users have disappeared on our Discord server. The section has become available only for people with subscription roles, as well as for holders of the "Hyperactive Users" role, which is given for some activity on the server. It was decided to do this, because I have repeatedly heard that Patreon can be banned for having any NSFW content in the public domain on the Discord server, since a link to this very Discord is placed on the Patreon. In general, I decided to banally hedge my bets. All active users will be given a role that will allow them to see these sections, and for any subscription level on our sites, you will already get access, you just need to attach your discord account to the account of the site you subscribed to (in this regard, everything remains unchanged). If it turns out that you still did not get access to these sections for some reason, I think it's just worth saying that there is no content related to our or my work, there are random pictures from other users, or their drawings. I have no goal to make money on this, it's just a banal safety net so that the rules of the Patreon are not considered violated. After all, if we lose our main site because of such a trifle, it will later harm the entire project, so I hope you will understand the changes in our Discord server. I will describe in a little more detail how to get the role of an active user later in the Discord itself.

In general, somehow, friends, thank you all for your attention and support!

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
New post!
News about the game, the move, and some sections of the discord
View attachment 3713511

Hello everyone!

And so, we have good news about the new update. The programmer has completed all the necessary code, it remains only to add new scenes to the gallery and insert sounds and music into the update. Our animator hadn't been in touch for a long time before, but now he showed up and said he would send all the animations this week. We will send all the files for translation to the translator today. In general, the rest of the team is finishing the final touches, and my part of the work is currently finished. Yes, the development of the update took longer than our usual pace, as we added a lot of new various details that we would not like to talk about ahead of time. Plus, it took some time to add various features in 0.21.3, such as the long-awaited gallery with dialogues.

As for other news, I will probably be without internet for several days or the whole next week. I'll tell you why now. Our house has been undergoing major repairs for about six months, and earlier this week one of the employees involved in this repair came to me. For a non-Russian-speaking audience, it may be worth explaining that such major repairs are arranged from time to time by the state, not particularly interested in whether it is convenient for the residents of the house. So do not think that some kind of team of workers in the house works for me, I pay them only from my taxes :D So, a worker came to me with the words: "Well, shall we start tomorrow?" Accordingly, I ask him in surprise: "Let's get down to what?". To which the response was received: "To replace the pipes in your apartment." We were not ready for this and it would seem worth warning about it in advance. Yes, and this is quite problematic since the apartment is quite small and quite densely packed with furniture, and some of the pipes are in built-in wardrobes, plus some other nuances. We persuaded the repairmen to postpone the replacement of pipes for a week. It is worth mentioning that we have been planning to move to another apartment for a long time, where repairs have been underway for a year. The renovation is still not finished there, but it is possible to live in general, and due to such an unforeseen situation with the repairmen, we decided to urgently move to another apartment. Moving is quite laborious, so we have been preparing for it all this week, packing up, disassembling furniture and so on. Well, the Internet is not connected there yet, it should be done soon, but I don't know exactly when, so don't waste it. Most likely, the Internet will appear next week, or I will buy some kind of USB modem as a last resort. This should not affect the speed of the update release, because, as I said, all my part of the work has already been completed. I'm just keeping you posted.

About the Discord. Some of you may have noticed that some sections with drawings and pictures sent by other users have disappeared on our Discord server. The section has become available only for people with subscription roles, as well as for holders of the "Hyperactive Users" role, which is given for some activity on the server. It was decided to do this, because I have repeatedly heard that Patreon can be banned for having any NSFW content in the public domain on the Discord server, since a link to this very Discord is placed on the Patreon. In general, I decided to banally hedge my bets. All active users will be given a role that will allow them to see these sections, and for any subscription level on our sites, you will already get access, you just need to attach your discord account to the account of the site you subscribed to (in this regard, everything remains unchanged). If it turns out that you still did not get access to these sections for some reason, I think it's just worth saying that there is no content related to our or my work, there are random pictures from other users, or their drawings. I have no goal to make money on this, it's just a banal safety net so that the rules of the Patreon are not considered violated. After all, if we lose our main site because of such a trifle, it will later harm the entire project, so I hope you will understand the changes in our Discord server. I will describe in a little more detail how to get the role of an active user later in the Discord itself.

In general, somehow, friends, thank you all for your attention and support!
tldr version?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
tldr version?
... the attention spam crisis is real ...

TL;DR: The new update is nearly complete, with only adding scenes to the gallery and inserting sounds and music left. An animator reappeared and will send animations soon. The team is adding final touches. The narrator's work is done. They'll be without internet for a week due to unexpected home repairs and moving to another apartment. The Discord server now restricts certain sections to subscribers and active users due to potential Patreon policy violations.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
... the attention spam crisis is real ...

TL;DR: The new update is nearly complete, with only adding scenes to the gallery and inserting sounds and music left. An animator reappeared and will send animations soon. The team is adding final touches. The narrator's work is done. They'll be without internet for a week due to unexpected home repairs and moving to another apartment. The Discord server now restricts certain sections to subscribers and active users due to potential Patreon policy violations.
my god, that was like a whole paragraph. you couldn't do it in 180 characters? /s

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes