• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
... the attention spam crisis is real ...

TL;DR: The new update is nearly complete, with only adding scenes to the gallery and inserting sounds and music left. An animator reappeared and will send animations soon. The team is adding final touches. The narrator's work is done. They'll be without internet for a week due to unexpected home repairs and moving to another apartment. The Discord server now restricts certain sections to subscribers and active users due to potential Patreon policy violations.
imo its not attention span crisis but text size problem. original post was made for people who pay money for their work so these people want to get as many details as possible. we dont need these details this much because we have literally no ways to affect game scheduling

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Because its no new content, they only added the option to replay Scenes in the Gallery. So people though probably it wasnt worth it.

Reactions: DerKER

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Art from the abandoned project #3 and the latest news about the update
1718728575279.jpeg
Hello everyone !

Well, there hasn't been an update post for a week and a half. I've been moving almost all this time. They made the Internet for me almost immediately, but there were a lot of things to do and I didn't have the strength to write something to you. Besides, there wasn't much to write from the news, but more on that below.
The translator finished translating update 0.22, just as the programmer finished all his part of the work. But the animator, who promised to send animations last week, did not send anything, again just disappeared. The fact is that this situation has already happened not for the first time and not for the first time because of the animator, our updates are delayed. But this time it's too much. It has been quite a long time since I sent him the first picture for animation, and he has sent me only one animation out of five at the moment. There were various excuses and promises to make later... in general, you know how it happens. Unfortunately, I already had a similar situation with one of the former screenwriters. I think those who have been following our project for a long time remember that after that we no longer worked with that screenwriter.
I didn't want to post a new update without animations, because of this, version 0.22 will not be complete. In addition, those scenes that were originally planned for animations, I did not draw emotions (except for the final ones), which will also complicate the process. In general, the best solution was to turn to another animator. We have already found guys for this case who will try to cope with the work in about a week. If everything goes smoothly, then I will continue to work with them or find someone else if something suits them or me. In any case, I am not satisfied with working with such delays, besides, I do not want to let you, my sponsors and players down.
While the update is delayed, we are gradually starting to work on the next one to somehow compensate for the delay. Our team thanks you for your patience and understanding!
If everything goes well, you can expect a changelog next week.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Really hope I dont notice anymore generic ai faces in the new release its a shame to ruin a game that already looked great with ''ai assistance'' garbage.

Reactions: throaway2835

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Feels bad for him, it sucks when you work hard but the people you depend on are very irresponsible and you end up disapointing people.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes