• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I don't think that's going to happen. But we will have a lot of milfs!
Bruh, not a fan of MILFs but I understand Somka cant make everybody happy every update. But you guess the content because of the changelog or he said already who are going to have the scenes, because story focused on MILFs doesnt really mean all the scenes are going to be theirs.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Bruh, not a fan of MILFs but I understand Somka cant make everybody happy every update. But you guess the content because of the changelog or he said already who are going to have the scenes, because story focused on MILFs doesnt really mean all the scenes are going to be theirs.
The posts did not say that the update will be dedicated solely to moms. In the map of future updates, version 0.22 is called "Scheffield's Involuntary Savior", which could mean anything. The image in the background of the Changelog hints that the content will be with Elyon. So personally, I think this update will focus on something other than moms.

Reactions: chopee

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Bruh, it's an interesting question with milfs. There have been Anna and Joan's art in past news posts. So there is no smoke without fire. And about anal with Irma and Will. I'm waiting for this moment myself, but most likely it will happen in their personal updates.

Reactions: chopee
Feb 25, 2022

Witch Hunter 0.png

Greetings to all!

Well, the development of the new update has come to an end. The process took much longer than we are used to, and at some point it turned into a real torment. Many members of our team had circumstances at one time or another that delayed the release of the update... But, in the end, we managed and we can share the release of Witch Hunter version 0.22 with you!

In this update, you will find new content with Elyon, Susan Vandom, Anna Leir, Teresa Cook, as well as other characters. Including those that were chosen by voting.

I remind you that in the last update, a feature was added to the game that allows you to start the game immediately from the last update (from version 0.21). If suddenly your saves were lost, this feature may be useful. Also, this feature may be useful in this update, because some events may differ, depending on what choice the player made in update 0.4. Therefore, when you click "New Game" => "Start with new content", you will be given a choice that you could have made in version 0.4. This is done specifically so that you don't have to replay the game from the events of Update 0.4. to open all the images and view all the content.

! Important!
The new version will work with saves from version 0.14. and newer versions of the game (excluding 0.15.1, there may be problems with it) Saves from older versions are not supported.

Also don't forget to subscribe to

Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy our new update!

Всех приветствую!

Ну что ж, разработка нового обновления подошла к концу. Процесс занял куда больше времени, чем мы привыкли, в какой-то момент это превратилось в настоящее мучение. Многих членов нашей команды в тот или иной момент возникали обстоятельства, которые задерживали выход обновления... Но, в конце концов мы справились и можем поделится релизом Охотника на Ведьм версии 0.22 с вами!

В этом обновлении вас ждет новый контент с Элион, Сьюзан Вэндом, Анной Леир, Терезой Кук, а также другими персонажами. В том числе теми, что были выбраны с помощью голосования.

Напоминаю, что в прошлом обновлении в игру была добавлена функция, позволяющая начать игру сразу с последнего обновления (с версии 0.21). Если вдруг ваши сохранения были утеряны, эта функция может быть полезна. Также, эта функция может пригодиться в данном обновлении, ведь некоторые события могут отличатся, в зависимости от того, какой выбор игрок сделал в обновлении 0.4. В связи с чем, при нажатии кнопки "Новая игра" => "Начать с нового контента", вам будет предоставлен выбор, который вы могли сделать в версии 0.4. Это сделано специально для того, чтобы вам не приходилось перепроходить игру с событий обновления 0.4. для открытия всех изображений и просмотра всего контента.

! Важно !
В новой версии будут работать сохранения из версии 0.14. и более новых версий игры (исключая 0.15.1, с ним могут быть проблемы) Сохранения из более старых версий не поддерживаются.

Также напоминаем, что это ранняя версия, и в ней могут присутствовать некоторые баги и опечатки. О багах прошу сообщать на почту, в Дискорд, в личные сообщения или написать о замеченных багах в комментариях.

Также не забывайте подписываться на

Благодарю за поддержку и надеюсь что вам понравится наше новое обновление!

Last edited:

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
The only significant content change is in 0.19 which changed the Lillian plotline significant from one that artificially ages up a character with a potion to have sex with them, to changing the characters appearance completely as well as giving them a more adult appearance from get-go. If you want to experience this version, you need to play updates before 0.19 (like 0.18). Fortunately the plotline happens pretty early in the game so you won't have to go wait too long. Other cut content from the past were merely just cut due to them being from the earliest builds of the game that just didn't fit into the story as the game evolved. I've tried sourcing these early builds myself but I believe they may be lost to time now due to most if not all their download links being dead.

If you're just interested in the images, I've already compiled a folder on Mega with every image and animation in the game. It includes any cut content (separated into Misc/cut_content) as well with some being from those earlier builds I mentioned due to them being left in the files despite being unused.
I would need a Google Drive link, size too big for MEGA.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I can't get past this scene help pls
If you are playing the new update we cant help you. If you are playing an older one, either you are trying to touch her too much, which leads to a bad ending or maybe you are using an even older save, which is going to corrupt your game.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes