chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Guys stop please, dont you understand that such annoyin insistence may anger the pleople willing to share? Give them some time. And if you are eager to see the new CG just unzip the android version KitsuneG kindly shared.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Guys please stop, don't you understand that such an annoying insistence may anger the people willing to share? Give them some time. And if you are eager to see the new CG, just unzip the android version KitsuneG kindly shared.
If that's so, one of them should stop being petty and just share the link already. It's not some herculean task.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chopee

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
French has a point. The last one was skipped over fully and we never got it. Pretty much beacuse it was just a gallery mode/quality of life update that nobody wanted to waste money on.

This new one has proper meat to it with actual new scenes. It's been over a day now. Some people have clearly played it.SHaring here or making their own mega shoudnt be a real issue.

kupa

Feb 13, 2018
French has a point. The last one was skipped over fully and we never got it. Pretty much beacuse it was just a gallery mode/quality of life update that nobody wanted to waste money on.

This new one has proper meat to it with actual new scenes. It's been over a day now. Some people have clearly played it.SHaring here or making their own mega shoudnt be a real issue.
Yea after two of you made the stupidest argument of this forum, why dont you just split the payment and share the link with us yourself, or maybe just wait for some kind soul like we all do

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Yea after two of you made the stupidest argument of this forum, why dont you just split the payment and share the link with us yourself, or maybe just wait for some kind soul like we all do
What about what i said was stupid? All i wasi was that the last update was skipped over and we never got here. Beacuse of what it was.

And then i said if others had played it which we can tell at least some have from preivous posts, they could share it here as it shouldn't be a big issue.

Where is the stupid part?

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes