Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I've been scouring through the thread and for some goddamn reason, I can't find anything about console commands. Dear God, can somebody please tell me how I'm supposed to win in combat scenarios, specifically against the escaped prisoners? AND DON'T TELL ME TO USE POTIONS. It barely helps. Why isn't there a Mega Potion or something that heals 300HP? What is the console code for reducing enemies to ash?
The order is the key + pure luck. For example, the 2 prisoners - one with gun and the one without. The one with gun is behind his weaponless buddy.
Case1: You choose attack - Cedric hits prisoner without the gun, coz he's closer, then he get hit, then they change places and cedric get shot.
Outcome: You hit less danderous one an you've lost nore than 30% of health.
Case 2: you can choose Block - Cedric dlocks, bandits change places and gunner shoot Cedrick's block. Then on your turn you can hit the gunner.
Outcome: gunner lost a good chunk of his health, you lost a little bit of hp.

Or you can start with block, then spit poison, one of them will loose some HP each round.
But keep your save before the fight, coz they can miss 3 times a row, or you can miss 2 times and die.
NotAStreetFighter minigame is like that too. 8 quickload simlulators out of 10.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Dear God, can somebody please tell me how I'm supposed to win in combat scenarios, specifically against the escaped prisoners? AND DON'T TELL ME TO USE POTIONS.
I'm too lazy to bother with fighting mechanics so I've just created the crack that gives Cedrick 9000 hp & mana to win all fights easily. Here it is. Just copy into "game" folder and enjoy.

absaras007

Jul 28, 2021
Where I can use it? I can't find
...in an anime, this would be the point where I bury my face in my hands and start whimpering quietly.

It's right there in the Main Menu. Cheat Menu. Enter the code, pantsusniffer, and you got it.

...and if you ask where the Main Menu is, I start screaming.

Reactions: Baossu

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
How do you put the file in the APP file can you please explain how to put the files in order Please their seems to be a lot of files and a bit confusing Please and Thank you.
Pretty much do what the OP said. unzip the file from the link he sent, Show Package Contents of the app Witch Hunter, go to the sub file he laid out, then replace it with the version you downloaded.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes