the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter 0.4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Any word on if a gallery will be implemented?? Kind of annoying to have to have multiple saves or what have you to see previous scenes.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
well like i posted earlier i think 4.1 is a touch bugged about will's mother route with the education bar n getn it started so hope it gets fixed!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Reported for updating OP, if some member or mod got time:
New inofficial port:

ty Kraut ball. ;)

Official links, also for OS X, should be added:
MEGA

Google Drive

A recollection of all changelog infos to be found...

Credits to Somka for keeping us updated, the66 for doing the extra work, other members who already posted some infos here! :)

Reactions: ohnomnomnom

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
After the 2nd Punk Taranee scene i seem to be stuck.

Basically on day 200 at this point, the Susan and Wel story is bugged at going to the Movies with susan (Unless thats where content ends with them?)

Also i don't see any way to fix the room, and i haven't seen any content with the cop, redhead and other heroes, did i bug out or something? The content i have is pretty limited compared to what i saw in some screenshots

Literally only content i saw was with Susan and Wel up to the movies point and with Taranee, with her deliquent boyfriend.

The rest of the characters haven't appeared at all, unless i missed some flags and i can't access any of that content anymore?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
After the 2nd Punk Taranee scene i seem to be stuck.

Basically on day 200 at this point, the Susan and Wel story is bugged at going to the Movies with susan (Unless thats where content ends with them?)

Also i don't see any way to fix the room, and i haven't seen any content with the cop, redhead and other heroes, did i bug out or something? The content i have is pretty limited compared to what i saw in some screenshots

Literally only content i saw was with Susan and Wel up to the movies point and with Taranee, with her deliquent boyfriend.

The rest of the characters haven't appeared at all, unless i missed some flags and i can't access any of that content anymore?
There are 5(?) scenes with alchemy, though you'll either only get 1 or the 4 others, depending on a choice. Though you shouldn't really be able to miss that, happens very early on when trying to "progress" with Elyon. The cop also shows up during that.
Don't think Will has any scenes so far.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...difference between with & without cheats?
For short: less grind, you can quickly go on with story. But you still may want to 'inherit' some extra monies.

Maybe you are done more or less? I'm still grinding my way through, the girl is not staying with me right now... Please see my older post with changelogs, and add the scenes you had to find out if you're missing something. May be easier to remember what you got when you see some hints.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
For short: less grind, you can quickly go on with story. But you still may want to 'inherit' some extra monies.

Maybe you are done more or less? I'm still grinding my way through, the girl is not staying with me right now... Please see my older post with changelogs, and add the scenes you had to find out if you're missing something. May be easier to remember what you got when you see some hints.
I found the problem, you need to take care of Elyon's boyfriend yourself without the help of Melinda, otherwise it locks you out of a lot of content.

Seems like its a branching story intended for this route but its still not implemented so you just lost a lot of stuff.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hello ! Is there some walkthrought for the last version ?
Cause I only got the 0.32 one

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes