F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
I hope that we will get to fill that other 2 dungeon cells with cute little girls, which girls would you like to see in these 2 dungoen cells?

ZeoRocher

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone have all the CGs or know where to find in the folders? Can't see to find anything. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything from the CG content

D

Deleted member 1227044

Before the 3 news,he said he'll show us a NSFW image,I assume of either Miranda,Hay Lin or Irma,subjects of the 0.5 version.Like a sneek preview of some sorts.

So yes,those news would be helpful,to know whats going on,especially when the new versions take some time between them.And if you know the details,you can already know how to play when the new version comes,so you just wait for the release.

0.5 will come in May if things go fast,or more likely in June.I humbly ask for help from the other users.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i dont get the guide. it says wait for night to buy the phone, but the goblin doesn't have a phone for sale. i made the BF come and now i chose to get rid of him with miranda's help. so now i have the sleeping potion but i dont see how to give it to him.

also, i'm past day 15 so does that mean i can't get alchemy to look for her brother? i'm really stuck and i'm so close to the start of the game...

i restarted with cheats on this time and i am still having the same problems.

edit: i had to accept the potion from miranda twice. i'm making progress on this at least. she is passed out at the park now. ill update if things start moving forward.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes