JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Need help with gallery picture number 3, 4, 5 , 6 and 8
If they are the ones I´m thinking of, you they are basically on a different route/path.
At the beggining, you have to decide how to deal with Elyon´s boyfrind. Choose to get help from Meridian.
(As of 0.6.2. this route is very unfinished, but the scenes are worth it.)
Edit: So I had a look in my gallery and if you already have pic 2 than that is the correct path, just raise her stats until she gives you a blowjob.
Pic 8 is on the different path, and it´s just a repeat of the footjob. (I wish we got more that that on this path, but oh well, WIP.)

On another note, I am myself missing pic no. 35...

Last edited:

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Damn ppl are following this game close. I hadn't even gotten my email notification about an update and ppl were already asking if anyone had the update. :)

News 10\11\2019
Hey, everyone! Somka's here with the new post, that can also be counted as a report of everything we've done last week.
So let's start then! Starting from 0.7 we want to show you a new levelling system! We may have taken this a step too far, but this is a really interesting shit. We'll run some tests after the replacement of the old fighting system, so please be assured. I've added a new Hay Lin scenes: one at the school, several scenes at the restaurant and one in a basement. And what about this post-pic? I drew this picture when I was preparing for a long pic-a-draw marathon. I think that I'll show you more of that in a next posts. That's it with the game news, but I can tell you a little about my real life. If you'll find it interesting of course. At this life point I'm buying myself a flat... in a mortgage. I'm tired to keep living at my parent's house, because they are always distracting me from my work. I guess you can understand me. I picked up a decent flat and the bank has approved the deal. I hope very much that when I'll change my living place I can double my work efficient!
Well.. That's it! I hope you'll like what you see in a next update. Thank you all for your attention and support! Stay tuned!

D

Deleted member 1227044

This game has a minor flaw if I may say it right.>uppercase letters.The dark background is nice,but the big letters makes it not great.C'mon,every big title out there has lowercase latin letters,only 4ET has uppercase-gave up on it for other diff.reasons.

Somka really should fix this,its really annoying and it ruins this awsome game.I'm no expert but it shouldnt be such a hard task.If he really needs more time he could improve this,amongst other things he's doing.

Conclusion:lowercase makes any game stylish and cool.Uppercase makes ALL LETTERS LOOK THE SAME.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Haha got it posted before any of you could request it this time! ;)

News 18\11\2019
Yo, what's up my western folks! Somka's here with the new post. I'm almost done with the most difficult part of my work — drawing this babes for you. From now on I'm starting to write dialogues. Finally I can add commander Reythor to the game. Of course, I drew him before, but I didn't had the time to add him to the Witch Hunter. And as planned, we should rewrite all the dialogues. We'll change them and add something new. We really need to change the whole storyline. We want to make it more logic and better, as the result you'll see a high-quality text. We really need to do this, trust me.

While we're dealing with everything my programmer setting up a new combat system. Cedric will have ten progression levels, eight stats and three skills to discover. I really want to end this asap, it's an exhausting business, you know... Right...

What's next? We've added new emojis at our discord server! Mostly of them is related to Witch Hunter! You should join us! Here's the link:

And what about my real life.. I'll get my (MY!) keys to the new flat very soon! The place is a mess though... I think I'll spend all of my money on the repairing stuff..

We'll, that's it! Wait for the news! Thank you all for your support! I love you!

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
We really need to change the whole storyline. We want to make it more logic and better, as the result you'll see a high-quality text.
Oh I really hope he improve all story and dialogues in the game. Because as for now it's the most terrible part of the game. I tell you more I even know native language of the developer and it looks even worse, grammar mistakes, punctuation , logic etc. I wish he could hire writer from side earlier to make all story and dialogues. Only thing that holding me to look for this game it's really cool arts and characters from cartoon of my childhood. Still will wait for new update to see how it end, and hope for the best.

gyupapaa

Nov 21, 2019
Unlocked everything but #35. Not sure where to get that one.

Oh I really hope he improve all story and dialogues in the game. Because as for now it's the most terrible part of the game. I tell you more I even know native language of the developer and it looks even worse, grammar mistakes, punctuation , logic etc. I wish he could hire writer from side earlier to make all story and dialogues. Only thing that holding me to look for this game it's really cool arts and characters from cartoon of my childhood. Still will wait for new update to see how it end, and hope for the best.
The grammar and spelling can be improved easily towards the end. Happy to help with that.

What I am more concerned about is more love being given to the process of proceeding in the game. For example, the scenario with the little sister after her transformation proceeds rather quickly, there's some fanfare prior to your first encounter with her, but after that all of a sudden you are banging, without too much dialogue or interplay. Then, big sister shows up without explanation, she's not surprised to see what little sister looks like, and so forth.

It's great that the dev has the "endgame" vision of what they want from a scenario; taking time with the details leading up to that adds a whole lot I think.

If I can add something, my favourite to "date" is "Susan" would love to see more of her.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Does someone have a full save? i managed to destroy mine or encounterd a bug in where you save in a minigame your savegame is literally non existant anymore......

All i wanted to do was replay where i saved again.....

makumaru

Aug 12, 2018
Locking many scenes behind a fork in he story in grindy game is pretty bad. No one will replay thay at least without cheats. Game is too grindy! Main girl is constantly in bad mood, sex scenes are too few for this much effort.
Main hero (or villain more like) is despicable and thoughtless, missing kids and cops raise a lot of suspicion. There would be a hundred feds and him, watching his every move.

On other hand: pretending to be husband and banging mom in the ass first minute you met her is hot. Maybe this is the route this game shoud go (Reverse NTR)? Hero send chubby to the mines, fuck his wife in front of the daughter, grope/peek on the girl then say he found new woman. Heartbroken lady gets helped and wooed by our villan, with help of the mom you can quickly corrupt the daughter.

gyupapaa

Nov 21, 2019
Does someone have a full save? i managed to destroy mine or encounterd a bug in where you save in a minigame your savegame is literally non existant anymore......

All i wanted to do was replay where i saved again.....
If you mean in the middle of the history test, this one should work to continue from there.

• Love
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe it's because she's teased on the title image but I'm wondering when we'll get some H-content with Will

Will-WITCH-r34--3032221.jpg

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Perhaps she's dungeon girl number two.
Not really sure when "Will" became a woman's name though...Willamina? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, we're already making the moves on her Mom, so it's only a matter of time before we're getting into Will's panties too xD, it's waiting for that to happen that's killing me!

Or maybe you're right and she'll be tossed in the dungeon

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Not really sure when "Will" became a woman's name though...Willamina? :ROFLMAO:
Her full name is Wilhelmina. You can't blame her for not wanting people to call her that (or even know it) :ROFLMAO:

Source: reading comics right now. Feels like I am 15 years younger when I was "reluctantly watching" animated series with my sister. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017

Yo, people of the west! There's some little news about our big work. I don't want to apologize, but I think that I need to. The last three days I was... renovating my new flat, so I was really busy. But I'm working on the game, so the script is in write. The coder is in a work, so as the translator. I really want to publish this new update, but you need to wait for it.
Well... That's it, guys. I don't have anything to say to you.
Thank you all for your support... and patience... I love you! Stay tuned.

madworld100

Mar 29, 2019
Hey devs, I work as a professional editor/proofreader in the day and would like to volunteer to help you check+ edit your dialogue :) I'm not sure how much you'd want me to edit, but I'm happy to offer my services. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: Zanthrophene
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes