ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is the scene with the main blonde girl bj only on the "get help from Miranda" path? Can't seem to trigger anything but a footjob from her (plus the other menu options like stripping.)

Edit: here's my saves at every sex scene I could find

Last edited:

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
My version of the Android port on the Witch Hunter 0.6.2, all questions and suggestions can be sent in private messages

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
A Renpy console question. How do you get listing of all defined terms? ..."dir()" used to work but now it is an abbreviated list ending in "..." I am not that familiar with the console commands and cannot find the way to expand the list.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.6.2 PC/MAC/ANDROID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
docx Walkthrough_0_5_1.docx (26.19 Kb)
zip WitchHunter-0.6.2-mac.zip (262.09 Mb)
zip WitchHunter-0.6.2-pc.zip (228.72 Mb)
apk WitchHunter-0.6.2_by_Dante.apk (162.94 Mb)
docx Прохождение_0_5_1.docx (30.57 Kb)

Android only

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sad_crab

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Scene 35 in gallery is missing how do i get it ?
Its scene you see on game-over. Its not erotic (its Phobos punishing Cedric for his failure), so decide for yourself if its even worth unlocking.
—————
Little offtop. Can anyone suggest: is it worth to re-watch «Witch»? I have seen first season (well, most of it) back in the school days and now only thing I can remember from it is what Cedric was were-snake, but now I in doubt if its worth to give it another try.

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
Возможно, у вас есть старая версия игры, скачайте последнюю версию

D

Deleted member 1227044

Can some1 share the latest news? more like the pics.A poll about Hay Lin's breast size or something.would be nice if I'd get a peek.

And I assume Hay Lin has won that poll?or either way,Somka will include her in next update? I can say it's very good news but still waiting some official confirm.

edit-his latest public release mentions HL as part of next update.Thats very good news.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohebe

Oct 2, 2018
Well something is bugged for me, after killing her parents elyon keeps having enough money so i cant get scenes with her, any possible solutions?

Last edited:
Reactions: kurokitsune17

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
anyone else have problems with the game only being partially translated?
i can't do the history thing cause its all done in the games origional language along with all the vital choices

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes