Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Is it just me or the saves are broken? I almost did everything you can do in this game (at least from what the quests says) but i can't advance in Elyon perversion and ask her to do other things apart from showing her bra, i did all other side quests but when i save and come back latter i have to redo more than half of the whole game! Anyone has a complete save for me please?

emilia90

May 2, 2018
is this a non-patreon issue only?
tried to make some changes on , it it gave me an error that this is patrons only.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
For this girl’s route, yes.
far as I can tell I've done everything. I'm getting handjobs from Susan, Fucked Taranee in the ass, watched cornelia's little sister, and briefly talked with Hay Lin as well as being close enough to Elion that I have to dispose of her boyfriend. I got them to break up but then it just swung back around to having to deal with him again.

Incubuss

Jul 11, 2018
Since the last update saving is not working for me at all making this otherwise great game unplayable, problem is when i load save it is not that save but some other save from like 10 or more days earlier and always the same one no matter which save i load, making progressing in game impossible. I wanted to know if someone has this same problem since many people are complaining about save issues and if someone knows way to fix it or prevent it from happening. Thanks in advance :D

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It happened to me, but after a reload, it seems to work fine. Was able to save and reload after that. Not sure whta caused or fixed it, but the only thing different is that I can roll back on dialogue when it was working fine.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Game is buggy as hell. I made the quest but it still talks about parents. Can you fix this bug please?
i used this save however same issue. even though i got rid of her parents long ago, i still get the same message that i need to get rid of them before moving further

BastardX

May 13, 2018
It still gets stuck needing to deal with the parents even if you hire the little freak to deal with them so cant even get her to show the panties!

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
They said in the discord that this is a test build, and a bug-fixed version should come out soon.

I think it might be possible to edit your save data to fix the glitch in Elyon's questline, but I dunno how to do that.

Ievgen

Feb 16, 2018

(save/load) game is work. I don’t know about the remaining bugs. I did not have time to test it, but the log was not on the list.

Last edited:

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017

(save/load) game is work. I don’t know about the remaining bugs. I did not have time to test it, but the log was not on the list.

What's up, folks! I've been on vacation all week, sorry I didn't tell you about it before, but I want to make you happy today with the great news! 0.6.1 will be released soon! In this version we've fixed all the bugs and errors. And I actually want to answer all your questions, so... Ask! Thank you for your patience and support!

Reactions: drefes and Jam82

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
You affiliated with the game in some way? Cause you're being pretty defensive there buddy. Almost all the posts I read on page 65 regarding the 0.6 patch seemed like pretty valid criticisms to me, highlighting bugs, issues with save games, and several other problems. Also, people are allowed to bitch, it's a thing. I mean, you just did it here, so maybe you should take your own advice from your signature and calm your tits.

My own opinion? I haven't played since I think 0.3 or 0.4, and so far I like some of the new changes that have been made. All the new art and scenes are fantastic, those are the reason we're all playing this game after all! I'm not sure which scenes correspond to which updates but it's all great.

I do think the combat system is still ultra flawed and I think the older system (while also flawed) was at least manageable. Also not really sure how I feel about the moneymaking aspects, it seems like they tried to balance out the grind but I don't think they did a great job. I don't really have a solution, sadly; the previous version was *way* too grindy but there's something about this new version with the minigame that I don't really like. Just isn't very fun, I guess is the best way I can put it. Sorry I can't be more clear there.

And the quests resetting when you load a save? Yeah that made me stop playing entirely.

EDIT: I want to clarify my stance though, this game is getting better all the time and I appreciate the developers putting in the extra effort to try and iron out all the kinks (pun intended, sorta). The thing that keeps me interested in this game, above all else, is the art and scenes. So long as the devs keep working diligently I think they'll have a real gem of a game that'll stand up alongside all the other greats in this genre. So if the devs are reading this: Thanks, and keep up the hard work!

No I m not affiliated in any way. I only saw 1 valid comment but maybe I missed some. Personally I don't see saves as a problem because a lot of games on this site or in general when updated tell you your old saves wont work, so that will never be a problem to me cause I expect it.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes