jj444

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 26685

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: 2019-08-28
Developer: Somka108
Censored: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras:
* This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.

Thanks to Hones for sharing.

View attachment 26682 View attachment 26683 View attachment 26684 View attachment 156114 View attachment 156115 View attachment 156116 View attachment 156117

Aton

May 20, 2017
Art is great, the story is so-so, but it needs to start somehow, right?. characters are great as well. Saves are broken though. If you load a save, it restarts the whole game. Anyone knows if there's a fix for that? Thanks. q_q

ostarion

Sep 8, 2018
man this game is soooo bad, they can't even program a save point correctly. i save the game when will was about to get gangbanged and when i tried to reload it put me in the waaaaaaaay back at the point in the game when the cellphone icon didn't even appeared yet.

i hope someone just rip off the sex scene here just so i can see them and be done with this crap.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
man this game is soooo bad, they can't even program a save point correctly. i save the game when will was about to get gangbanged and when i tried to reload it put me in the waaaaaaaay back at the point in the game when the cellphone icon didn't even appeared yet.

i hope someone just rip off the sex scene here just so i can see them and be done with this crap.
yeah it is really bad the last version was better i think this game will becoem jsut like camp woddy form waultman this guy never takes care about bugs and makes hte game worser with every new version

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Same problem as a few others. Russian words mixed into the English side. Haven't had a problem with the save system yet (maybe I'm just lucky). Needs patch for the language, but overall a fun game. I downloaded 0.5.1 from patreon and the words are all in English so far. Don't know if this info helps or not.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Aton

May 20, 2017
Same problem as a few others. Russian words mixed into the English side. Haven't had a problem with the save system yet (maybe I'm just lucky). Needs patch for the language, but overall a fun game. I downloaded 0.5.1 from patreon and the words are all in English so far. Don't know if this info helps or not.
Have you tried loading a save file? Everything was working fine till I tried to go replay a scene. q_q

[Edit] Actually, could it be you are playing without cheats? Because if so, cheats are what might be breaking the save files.

BALBA

Mar 27, 2019
evrything broken russian in english and broken saves
PS: Hope it will get soon a fix i like this game

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think I went through all the content. Russian words and what not, but you can continue.

There are some scenes that will trigger again after already being triggered, causing a bit of a weird overlap.

I had an issue where loading a save game loaded something way farther back. From having a phone to not having one. It seems that if you are playing, and you find yourself unable to backtrack and dialogue, is when it happens, but it only happened once, and I can't reproduce it.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone rip the new cg's? Sense it's pretty much impossible to get to the new scenes with how buggy this is right now. Or at least a gallery save things unlocked?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes