Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
cg_irma shower2.jpg
Hi guys, here’s the release of Witch Hunter 0.6.1, now also on Android. So far, only for $ 5 + patrons.
Link on release
List of changes and innovations in version 0.6

Reactions: fasd95

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
litterally unplayable, so much bugs at the begining I did not saw even in previous version. I am not saying that game is bad or something game is preety good with arts especcialy and some lore. But in this state I tried to play from begining and I literally forced myself to play and replay it over 5 times cause of bugs. After that I had enough of what I saw and cannot understand even what happening in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rykonate
D

Deleted member 1227044

What about the poll?Is it still going or ended?And I hope Hay Lin won/will win.The most sexy girls and dont have sexy scenes yet.(Hay Lin&Will).What a shame.

feral74

May 31, 2017
I dont understand i m stuck i miss in the gallery the scene 3 to 8 and 35 bit i have no quest a anymore and when i try to ask some action it said i need to worsen her situation but she live in the library and parent still at the hospital

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
when i try to ask some action it said i need to worsen her situation but she live in the library and parent still at the hospital
This quest currently bugged, it just not registering what you put her parents to the hospital.

i miss in the gallery the scene 3 to 8 and 35
I already deleted the game, but if I remember correctly, 3–8 scenes are scenes with Elion (which you can’t unlock because of bug with her route), and 35 scene is scene you receive in game over if you lose any crucial fights (its you getting punished for your failure).
If you want at least unlock them in gallery, then:

If someone just wants to unlock the gallery:

Go to game folder>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy

open the file using e.g. Wordpad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". All you have to do is change False to True and you unlocked the whole gallery.

feral74

May 31, 2017
This quest currently bugged, it just not registering what you put her parents to the hospital.

I already deleted the game, but if I remember correctly, 3–8 scenes are scenes with Elion (which you can’t unlock because of bug with her route), and 35 scene is scene you receive in game over if you lose any crucial fights (its you getting punished for your failure).
If you want at least unlock them in gallery, then:
Thk man you are my savior

heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
i cant go do anything pass the mission when u try to make Elion do anything beside show tongue the boyfriend keeps coming up i keep picking the choice for miranda help

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
i cant go do anything pass the mission when u try to make Elion do anything beside show tongue the boyfriend keeps coming up i keep picking the choice for miranda help
Stop picking that choice, its currently unplayable (it extremely lacks in content and bugged even more so than main route; yes, really; according to walkthrough, author intended to completely remake it…someday). For now, only working way is deal with him yourself.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes