kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
ya saves was always a issue ima wait till this is 100% done and fixed then play it... the game has a lot of potential its like girl house/my cute roommate great but full of bugs...
There are so many games with potential that yeah, in the end it's best to just step back and wait. Innocent Witches is another of those. Looks to have had the same development cycle, as in it's taken two years to get this far.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Before it was just annoying, but if you invested in a few health potions you could get past any of the story missions. Now I downed 8 of the big health potions and still couldn't kill a monster. -- You likely have to grind on lower level monsters, craft potions and level... In other words tedious stuff.
So even more hoops, bells & whistles with no additions in gameplay, to do basically the same shit, that wasn't exactly awesome for starters. Ohhh, joy....

People's persistence due to the art is probably the only reason this thing hasn't completely sank already.

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
I decided to wait a year to see what changes had come to this game. The grind on the combat was bad and just like last year sometimes the English translation loses its grip on reality.

I do like the art style, but it will probably be another year or until this goes 1.0 when I decide to try this again.

I also don't know how I missed image 30 on the gallery or what it even relates too. Luckily unlocking the gallery is just a few keystrokes. I'm disappointed that some of the Elion content has been scrapped, I swear that it feels like the dev removed material that was in the original release.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I hate the combat.....I use the console and use enemy.hp=1 and just one shot the bastards.....the pain in the ass ones anyway.

Reactions: Simstim

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
how? pls tell me
??? But he just did? o_O:oops:

Are you unfamiliar with how to enable Console Commands in Renpy games?:unsure:

noobgamer103, for the sake of explanation, in Renpy games there's a "console commands" that lets the user modify a number of variables of characters, in the case markus T cited "enemy.hp=1", which means reducing a enemy's hp to 1, making it so any hit will kill the pest.

To do so you need enable console commands in your game. Just follow those steps:

1. Go to your game folder (Like Witch Hunter in this case) and navigate to "WitchHunter-0.7-pc\renpy\common".
2. Search for file "00console.rpy".
3. Right click on it and you will find "Open with". Click on it.
4. A window will open and select open with notepad.
5. Hold ctrl and press "F" key. Find window will open.
6. Search "config.console" without quotes. Keep on searching till you find "config.console = False" statement. Change it to config.console = True and then save.
7. Open your game. Hold shift and press letter "O". Console will open.

With console you just tweak whatever you feel like. Be warned some stat changes may cause bugs and break game continuity. If you check the posts in this thread you'll find a number of examples of both useful stat changes for the game and possible continuity bugs if done too soon. Hope it helps you.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
How do you start the Hay Lin stuff? Also why cant we use a old save from the 0.6 one? Does anyone have a save with the girl in dungeon with start just before the 0.7 upgrade?

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I can’t load the previous save, error, again sends to the beginning of the game. I already started two times from the very beginning, I'm tired of it. Updates come out very rarely. I delete this game.

Sep 12, 2017
Looks like the art got EVEN better, I hope there's more fucking this time. The blowjob scene was nice, but that was it last time I played.
Cheats are useless trying to win a cop fight lvl 1 versus level 4, what am i supposed to do? Another game ruined by forced turn based combat, I already avoid rpg maker games like the plague. I had to keep rerolling back until every hit I did was a critical strike or enough damage for me to actually kill him.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Just a quick update, I could not find the latest cheats for Elion's stats in here, so here you go:
Code:
# Elyon Stats
elyonStats.mood.value = 10
elyonStats.reputation.value = 10
elyonStats.trust.value = 10
elyonStats.depravity.value = 10

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just a quick update, I could not find the latest cheats for Elion's stats in here, so here you go:
Code:
# Elyon Stats
elyonStats.mood.value = 10
elyonStats.reputation.value = 10
elyonStats.trust.value = 10
elyonStats.depravity.value = 10
I tried to mess with her stats previously but had no idea of the right way write it. Thanks a lot.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes