D

Deleted member 1227044

Can some1 share a workable 10$ version of download?
The other link is dead,and in the magnet version is a smaller archive,most likely the same old crap( that is,you can unren it-but it comes smaller pics to save space)

edit:seems like I was wrong this time.and a pleasant surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Glad the current version starts with max money. Because after clicking the regeister one time, I'm NEVER going to bother with that horrid crap again.
Agreed. That interface is atrocious and made even worse by the dumb time constraints, not to mention the lack of the most basic input/tutorial on what the heck you're supposed to do in the first place!

Question, if one wanted to edit the dialogues to correct the english, is there any one file to mess/tinker with?

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so in all seriousness for anyone who hasn't played this before, the game works fine from my pov. yea its a bit grindy but that's what console commands are for. The only problem I have is it is pretty lackluster when it comes to sexual content.

there are some good scenes but they are very few in number in my opinion for the amount of gameplay time.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
okay I looked through the threads and this is how you beat every single fight:

press and hold the Shift Key, then press the letter O at the same time. This brings up a new screen over the game which is the console input area. Now you need to type, enemy.hp=1 , and click the enter key.

This brings the enemy, no matter how much HP it has, down to just 1HP.

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
I know the old 30 cg is the one where you send nudes of her to bf but i tried the sleeping potion on her and it does not come up as give gift. any ideas on how to get the 30th cg pic?

Scottish

May 5, 2018
Near as I can tell, the ONLY way to win the Gargoyle fight is to be over level 10. Problem is, you can't be over level 10.

Sorry, it's possible to get it below half, then you end up permanently stunned while it whales away on you.

Last edited:

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
You must not kill Cornelia

So...

Broken combat - enemy can make you skip4-5 turns and is healing like sick, so you have to be 3 lvls higher to kill anything (spoiler, cap level is 10 and Cornelia plotline is effectively unplayable because of it)

Nothing about Hy Lin in phone, and no action after the talk in open art classroom. No idea how to proceed, nothing works.

TLDR; broken as aways

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
Same problems in version 0.7?
Let me know if these problems are still reproducing and where

this game has always been broken sadly.
The saves never worked and took you to random moments or crashed the game.
The scenes didn't unlock (idk if they do now)
Story progression was bad and the text randomly changed from English to Russian.

So lets hope the will fix some stuff soon and release a working version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trippinbills

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
You can make potions from Miranda, they should help you
Near as I can tell, the ONLY way to win the Gargoyle fight is to be over level 10. Problem is, you can't be over level 10.

Sorry, it's possible to get it below half, then you end up permanently stunned while it whales away on you.
I've been level 10 but I still can't kill gargoyle

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes