akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows what the best strategy to kill the colossus
life is cosntadno kill him

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Man this game is unplayable, trying to get Elyon blowjob for 2 days, events just don't trigger, the grind trying to kill monsters is unbarable, and it kind of overloads my pc, making everything slower (I play buggy games like pubg and they work fine, so a simple visual novel should worked smooth). I tried this game 1 year ago and left it because of the same reasons. I played all kinds of grindy games like big brother and always could trigger scenes, but it seems extremely and unworthy in the case of this game.

It's a shame because art and story is great.

Reactions: fbb
D

Deleted member 1227044

The update was bad,meaning it wasnt what I was expecting,quite the contrary.
Hay Lin scenes and pics were reasonable,to say it nice.Opposite to what I was expecting,especially the images.
Also the words were still uppercase,english remained inaccurate,many bugs as well-but no surprise here.
What can be done?A miracle to make it perfect,or some other guys to do the job.

I was planning to post my idea for the endings before the release,now I'm just fed up and unwilling :sneaky:
Also after the update I have no fav.girls in this game anymore and it's better that way.
0.7 seemed like a failure to me,but I also saw the good things out of it.
No big expectations in future times,I'll just concentrate on Cedric alone,to see him winning in the end.From what I see,the only girls that could get a happy end are Elyon,Will and Miranda,thx to their roles.And it's just an idea,in the event that the game goes towards the epic fail.

If you were wondering,I had 11 endings in mind-not that it matters.Impossible anyway I look at the chances.
I'll also try to edit the dialogues,perhaps I'll reply again if I get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
how can i beat the colossal monster some advice
Do what was recommended multiple times in the last few pages and reduce his hp to one.

If you start a new game then it is pretty bug free IMO. A couple of things still labeled in Russian but that was it. If you’ve been playing for a while now it doesn’t even take that long to completely redo the game.

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
Your Larvek is tiring, despite an additional level, almost impossible to beat it, it's the kind of bullshit that gets on your nerves.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
(+) Beautifull Art
(+) Good Story

(-) Small Amout Sex Scenes

(-) Have Realy Poor Words on Erotic/Sex Scenes

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes