Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
New_main_menu.jpg
Guys released Witch Hunter version 0.7.1, so far for $5+ patrons
List of changes and innovations in version 0.7

Ukesu

Dec 20, 2019
Walkthrough for 0,7 will be great, I'm stuck after Elyon move to my place, but cannot move further than footjob despite I got all quests finished, literally nothing to do. No option to buy Cabbage in restaurant :(

Ukesu

Dec 20, 2019
What can you do when you got to fuck all guardians and Eylon moved to you ? End of content ?

D

Deleted member 1227044

What can you do when you got to fuck all guardians and Eylon moved to you ? End of content ?
Techically its not all since Will is missing,will likely be added in next version.I'm just fixed on the endings now,the only way this game will save face.
In the description it still says multiple endings,so I guess its minimum 3 in the plans.
And I guess it is the end,in the last Hay Lin scene it says clearly to be continued in the next updates.
Not that I bother,since version 0.5 onwards I only played with dev.console enabled to get only the new dialogues.No battles,startovers,etc.Its pretty much annoying/impossible the way I see it.
Thx again unren.And I guess alot of ppl could be doing the same.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.0.7.1

TORRENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

docx Walkthrough_0_5_1.docx (26.19 Kb)
zip WitchHunter-0.7.1-mac.zip (375.68 Mb)
zip WitchHunter-0.7.1-pc.zip (452.01 Mb)
apk WitchHunter-0.7.1-universal-release.apk (94.62 Mb)
docx Прохождение_0_5_1.docx (30.57 Kb)

Android only

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
what difference is there in this version that have improved
0.7.1!
List of changes:
- Overall fighting system simplification;
- Removed the coefficient of health recovery for Cedrick and almost all mobs. Those mobs, which have remained this recovery health coefficient has less now;
- Reduced the chances of critical hits from some mobs and the chances of evasion. I tested the new system by myself and in my opinion everything turned out quite casual and simple;
You can reach level 10 more easily now, but if you can't kill Gargoyle or Sand monster, then use the potions that Miranda creates. Although you can kill them without any bomb-potion.
Also fixed a small bug when instead of the Larvek's Eye the star was displayed in your inventory.

Darom

Dec 6, 2017
Try to reach level 10 by fighting lower monsters, then craft sleep potions with Miranda, once done golem fight is easier.

Howard321

May 20, 2019
??? But he just did? o_O:oops:

Are you unfamiliar with how to enable Console Commands in Renpy games?:unsure:

noobgamer103, for the sake of explanation, in Renpy games there's a "console commands" that lets the user modify a number of variables of characters, in the case markus T cited "enemy.hp=1", which means reducing a enemy's hp to 1, making it so any hit will kill the pest.

To do so you need enable console commands in your game. Just follow those steps:

1. Go to your game folder (Like Witch Hunter in this case) and navigate to "WitchHunter-0.7-pc\renpy\common".
2. Search for file "00console.rpy".
3. Right click on it and you will find "Open with". Click on it.
4. A window will open and select open with notepad.
5. Hold ctrl and press "F" key. Find window will open.
6. Search "config.console" without quotes. Keep on searching till you find "config.console = False" statement. Change it to config.console = True and then save.
7. Open your game. Hold shift and press letter "O". Console will open.

With console you just tweak whatever you feel like. Be warned some stat changes may cause bugs and break game continuity. If you check the posts in this thread you'll find a number of examples of both useful stat changes for the game and possible continuity bugs if done too soon. Hope it helps you.
How do I find the specific syntax in order to alter the game.
For example im trying to find a way to increase the XP of the character

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes