Feb 28, 2019
I do not know why you do not see the magnet link. Android version made separately on mega. All basic is in the magnet link.
Below the magnet link is its content...
Learn to read everything that is written in the post, including spoilers. The magnet link is placed in the spoiler so that it does not merge with the rest of the text and it can be copied without unnecessary symbols.
View attachment 516236

we are not in kindergarten to explain basic things...
The supposed magnet link in the spoiler does not work. Copy/past into the address bar does not work.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The supposed magnet link in the spoiler does not work. Copy/past into the address bar does not work.
Once again I tell you everything works. Bother to read how to use torrent and magnet link correctly. There are instructions on the Internet, including video.
This topic and forum is about games, not about how to use a computer ...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What is new in 7.1?
List of changes:
- Overall fighting system simplification;
- Removed the coefficient of health recovery for Cedrick and almost all mobs. Those mobs, which have remained this recovery health coefficient has less now;
- Reduced the chances of critical hits from some mobs and the chances of evasion. I tested the new system by myself and in my opinion everything turned out quite casual and simple;
You can reach level 10 more easily now, but if you can't kill Gargoyle or Sand monster, then use the potions that Miranda creates. Although you can kill them without any bomb-potion.
Also fixed a small bug when instead of the Larvek's Eye the star was displayed in your inventory.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Only you have such a problem. Apparently the matter is in your pc. Try the android version
I have THREE computers that do this, This happens to me after I hit X to get out of the Inventory screen while in the Bookstore. Don't jump to conclusions it makes you look unprofessional

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1569344

hey quick question in my gallary there is still a pic empty it is number 30 can anyone tell me how i get the scene?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 27/01/2020
Yo! I didn’t post anything after the last release. I’m sorry. I’ll do better next time.
Here’s the list of things I want to add in 0.8:
First of all we want to make a really nice cheat-mode for our game. I know that the in-game grind sucks ass, so… No more mini-games or fights. Money for nothin’ and your skills for free. Only of course, if we do our jobs right.
And the next positive change is that I want to change Elyon’s storyline. I’m going to make it more logical and add extra xxx scenes. After that we’re going to rewrite part of her dialogues.
We already have Irma’s storyline in the game, but I’m going to rewrite it too. The thing is that her first appearance is very… sudden? I mean… We can’t get to know her better in these circumstances. Irma’s new storyline would be linked with the Grumper sisters’ story. And the story will be about school newspaper and maybe some kind of a sports event for the Irma’s stuff. But I don’t know. We’ll figure out what to do later.
In a nutshell, you’re going to see new scenes with Elyon, Irma and Grumper sisters. There is one thing I want to tell you. The Witch Hunter project will be over soon… There is a chance I’ll make a love-root for the game not in a distant future. But we won’t get ahead of ourselves, okay? There’s going to be four more updates or so.
That’s it! Thank you all for your support! Stay tuned.

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes