Feb 28, 2019
V.0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

docx Walkthrough_0_5_1.docx (26.19 Kb)
zip WitchHunter-0.7.1-mac.zip (375.68 Mb)
zip WitchHunter-0.7.1-pc.zip (452.01 Mb)
apk WitchHunter-0.7.1-universal-release.apk (94.62 Mb)
docx Прохождение_0_5_1.docx (30.57 Kb)

Android only
Links for PC and missing.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I hope soon games will carry to updated versions cause starting over n over with every version is kinda drag!

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
V.0.7.1

Android only

I have not a Torrent-Downloader....

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
V.0.7.1

Android only
Ric, could you please! make & post a complete Walkthrough of the W.I.T.C.H Hunter 0.6.2 vesion & upload it as a PDF file?

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have not a Torrent-Downloader....
The link can be downloaded with any program designed to download torrent files. If you want to use torrent you need a program. Install a program for yourself.
Ric, could you please! make & post a complete Walkthrough of the W.I.T.C.H Hunter 0.6.2 vesion & upload it as a PDF file?
I don’t do it myself. It all depends on the patrons. (when they put the files, then it will appear here)

Phillsy22

Sep 21, 2019
I like this game but when you have to do combat it's so unbalanced enemies sleep locking you the scorpion is a higher level then the level 4 boar and tougher but worth less exp and honestly the fact that enemies health just regenerates is non necessary and only serves to make these battles longer than they need to be great game nice scenes just fix this combat system and I know it's a small part of the game but it's where I am spending the most time doing unless there is a way to make this easier

Reactions: byedark and Sole

Sm3agol

Jul 1, 2019
what the. the combat systme harder than before. better fix it. and the exp -___- why its become grinding game

Feb 28, 2019
V.0.7.1

Android only
I only see a link for Android only I do not see any links for PC.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I only see a link for Android only I do not see any links for PC.
I do not know why you do not see the magnet link. Android version made separately on mega. All basic is in the magnet link.
Below the magnet link is its content...
Learn to read everything that is written in the post, including spoilers. The magnet link is placed in the spoiler so that it does not merge with the rest of the text and it can be copied without unnecessary symbols.
а.jpg

we are not in kindergarten to explain basic things...

D

Deleted member 1227044

about Elyon's BJ-was removed in this version,dk when/if will re-appear.
about persistent file>do the shift thingy right and change settings to direct x.might be hard if you dont know how to press it.
about missing pics-dont see any reason to try anything,but only if you're using unren.
about magnet links-torrent clients.that simple.

About this game-utter disappointment.And in any future I imagine(yes I'm an ace when it comes to mental skills),it either turns incomplete,dead project or in the most favorable,just plain normal,avg.value.
Version 0.7 was supposed to have,at least,other ecchi scenes with other girls,not just HL,and also the park option where you go and talk with various ppl.The scenes arent there,and the park stuff is absent,as well.I dont think I've missed it,just isnt there.

Maybe things will turn upside down and the game will change its face this year,when it should reach final version in later months.And maybe I'll miss some top stuff,as a result of these changes.Hot ero and great dialogues&plot.Or maybe it will turn 1.0,remain a failure,and even continue,like some games did,with extra updates,1.4,2.2,etc.

1 thing is for sure>I'm tired of all these.For letting myself indulge in this farce,since nov.2017 till now,I'm also to blame.How could I think it will go for the better when it seemed total opposite?Too much positive thinking with no results whatsoever.
I wont continue supporting this project.I never did financially,but I did invested alot of feelings and tried to help devs with ideas.
It all ends now.Its my final post.Over and out.

Reactions: byedark

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
The combat grind just isn't fucking fun, I can't seem to work out how to hack it either. Also why include a cheat version if it doesn't cheat the combat!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes