KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
Done it at lvl 9. Potions are necessary, at least get Sleepy Potion and maybe heal (did not need the latter but better safe than sorry)
Hello and happy new year to you, thank you for your interest, I am at level ten, 6500 out of 6500 and during previous versions, I never had to struggle so much, it's been three days since I got stuck on this ridiculous fight and the level difficulty was raised unnecessarily, this is not the first time I play it and it is tiring to face this detail, on the verge of disgust, this stupid larva goes back up its life too easily while you squander the potions to hold this fight.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Don't forget that you can transorm into a fight when you have 50 mana. I tend to transform when I have 80, so I can use Tail whip (Lvl 9 skill) immediately.

To beat the Gargoyle, at least a sleep potion is necesary. (I had to use one at least, but it went fine after 15 tries).
The grind was annoying though.
I kind of feel bad for Alchemy...
I would also suggest the authors to take their times during some sex scene as some feel rushed.

Anyway, I'm missing image 3, 14, and 30.
I suppose when of them happen when you beat Will's father, but I can't see what to do to trigger that scene.

Oh, and Taranee is going to blow in the next ver..

Mexolius

Sep 21, 2018
So it's like 2 a.m. and i'm trying to relax and i happend to turn on your game. The fact that I'm a nerd left aside, I was amazed by the number of typos in the translation. I mean they don't hinder the gameplay but it feels much less smooth storywise. If you'd care to send me something like a script of the dilogues i could correct the whole thing cause I realy liked the game otherwise. I'm attaching an example of my work below (tried to change as little as possible), hope you'll consider my offer. If there is a way to direct message me on this forum fell free to do it, if not let me know in the reply and i'll contact you via patreon/mail etc.

"
This Game will be a visual novel built on the Ren'Py engine with a diverse palette of gameplay elements and multiple endings.

The main character, Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman - a local librarian. Following prince Phobos' orders he's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the bond between the witches.

The game will contain a plathera of NSWF content with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many less relevant characters of the original animated series. //minor is not the best word since it can be understood as "under 18 years of age"
"

D

Deleted member 1227044

To make this game perfect, 1st-some of the ero-art should be changed into a better one.Since I dont see that happening,I'll share my ideas for the endings.They might change the game into a good one,like I said perfect is out of the q,my mistake for being a fool/dreamer. Technically its 4 endings,but you might say they are 10-it depends how you look at them.I'll also add the 'options'-choices to be made for each ending.So here we go...

Cedric end(1)
In this end Cedric ends with Miranda,and they achieve total victory against Phobos+WITCH girls.They end as the new rulers of Meridian,in a regime similar to last one but more ero-action?(just an idea)

Opt1-Continue mission>continue Phobos mission
Opt2-Steal her powers for yourself>the powers of Elyon,yes.

Phobos end(2)
You finish your mission and end as nr2 in command.WITCH girls end as sex slaves,Elyon included.Miranda will once again end as your lover.

Opt1-Continue mission
Opt2-Steal her powers for Phobos

Neutral/Elyon end(3)
Elyon becomes queen of Meridian,Cedric and Miranda will become a neutral party and be granted some domain(?) for their role in defeating Phobos.

Opt1-Cancel original mission>refuse to take Elyon's powers
Opt2-Keep distance>remain distant towards Elyon's feelings
Opt3-Ask WITCH for help>You tell them everything and plan a strategy for defeating Phobos

Happy/Best end(4/10)-7 variations

Opt1-Cancel original mission
Opt2-Win Elyon's love>Make love to Elyon and win her full trust.You also tell her+WITCH about Phobos's plan and make a plan to defeat him for good.You also take an active role in this plan.
Opt3-Choose your favorite girl>After a big help in defeating Phobos,Cedric is regarded as a hero.In the end he gets to choose the girl to end up with,and depending on his option-7 ending stories for each variation
a.Will b.Irma c.Taranee d.Cornelia e.Hay Lin f.Elyon g.cant decide/I like all of them>HAREM end.

These are great ideas,perhaps,but can only become reality if a big nr.of guys transmit them to the dev.team and asks them to put them in-game.
It's also my last attempt in the right direction>if they'll become reality-very nice,if not>not my problem anymore-at least I tried.

D

Deleted member 1227044

And since this version killed off my hopes,I made a 'return' to some past values.Now I have a new fav.girl and a decent reason to keep watching anime till june 2021-assuming nothing goes wrong until then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I am sick of the Larvae fetch quest. I go full of items, same level, and still can't win. This shit stuns me for what? 2 turns while it heals? moreover the healing potions don't even make a difference. 100 HP are worth shit when thats what it takes from me while it fucking heal itself.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I am sick of the Larvae fetch quest. I go full of items, same level, and still can't win. This shit stuns me for what? 2 turns while it heals? moreover the healing potions don't even make a difference. 100 HP are worth shit when thats what it takes from me while it fucking heal itself.
Try changing your stats to make yourself OP against it,

Keep a backup save just in case

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Try changing your stats to make yourself OP against it,

Keep a backup save just in case
Already farmed in the game enough to get to level 10, and then kept throwing sleeping potions on it. I just completed the game, so let's see where this goes on later updates.

vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2019
the game's really good up to the point where you need to get the dragon nostril, then the combat becomes far too punishing, I honestly don't know if you can win against the larvex, now, I want to finish this game so much, but in its current state you just can't

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 07/01/2020
Yo, people! A little about the latest update... We've noticed that a lot of people are complaining about bugs in the game, but we haven't seen any reports of any specific bug. There were also many complaints about the combat system. Too much, perhaps. And specifically about the fact that the fights are quite hard and only a few were able to understand how to defeat Gargoyle, Sand Demon and other high-level mobs without cheats. In general, it was quite simple. With sleepy-potions any mob can be killed. You throw a potion, save up mana for transformation and don't touch it, so as not to bring down the potion effect. But as it turned out-this is too difficult to understand. Also many people do not like a large coefficient of recovery of health from mobs. Well, in the new version 0.7.1, which will be released in the coming days, we will simplify the fights and lower the health recovery rate and some other stats for strong mobs.

Also, many could not reach the content with Hay Lin, did not understand how to do it. Well, either these gentlemen did not carefully read the release post, where it was explained how to do it, or downloaded the game on a third-party resource. And again, there were a lot of questions and misunderstandings about why saving didn't work. In general... For both, I will repeat and Supplement what I have already written earlier...

To fully pass the storyline with Hay Lin you will need to get a job as a teacher at the school on the Will and her mother storyline and go through some of the content with the Cornelia. Also, you will see a new combat system, so do not forget to save and lvlup the character as soon as possible, as some quest mobs can not be defeated if your level is too low.

Important! Old saves won't work! Especially since they don't make sense. You will miss the new game Intro and content added at different stages of the game. Many variables in the game code are also changed, which makes old saves impossible to work with. Please understand this and stop asking stupid questions about saving.

Update 0.7.1 will be released in the coming days for 5$ + patrons.
Well, that's it. Thank you all for your support, hope for your understanding.
P. S. Translated via google.translator due to the fact that the interpreter is busy

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes