Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I didn't expect this game to have so much deep lore, when I looked at it at first :')
Seemed you're run of the mill rape, corruption simulator.
The twist reminded me a bit of Black Souls :p

Reactions: Redyqar

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The other games were just as depressing, the females despite their shitty situations half the time never lose their personalities and are generally defiant of situations and don't mind break lusting for cock. It's a pretty huge change to other erotic RPGs.
Edit: Oh another protip for the first boss fight; The witch you play as doesn't really get any spells to start off with you gotts earn em' however she's still REALLY physically powerful despite her appearance & what you'd expect. Buy attack & agility boosts in the store. Tactic for first boss; Buy battle doll bag level 5, buy warriors, berserkers & heroes if I can recall the rest are worthless, buy three attack boosts & one agility boost, the power/attack up rod so you can buff yourself, set damage scale to 350% (Normally you should have this to 200-300% at MOST never anymore you'll set yourself to lose most fights but it does drastically speed them up & even if the witch gets KO'ed you don't get a game over instantly due to the dolls).
TLDR upgrade your shit, use battle dolls. If you struggle especially against the first boss don't worry it evens out really fast as the elpis you acquire icreases exponentially.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
After actually being able to comprehend the plot wee it's a doozy. The source is an old science fiction idea, like an old ass meme. It's pretty interesting

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Was the first boss actually supposed to be hard? Once I noticed mana regen on defense and the mana regen spell (that makes you take extra damage) I did my normal tactic of buying a heal spell, a damage spell and 2 stat boosts (both attack). When I got to the boss I then noticed it just did the same 5 actions in a row, 2 of which dealt no damage. So I defense spammed, healed up on turns where it wouldnt hurt me much or at all and then used spare mana to attack every now and then. I didn't even have a battle doll until after that fight.

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
So i bought some battle dolls but have no clue how to use them they wont appear as the tutorial said so not really sure where they went.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game i actually like, there is more than one way to progress the game. its totally the players choice on which road you go down. i like that, gives the players control. the combat is pretty easy if your careful. well done game makers, this one is a win in my book.

Reactions: Redyqar

sweez

May 25, 2017
No corruption? So does she just hate having sex the whole game? Seems depressing.

Hikarii_

Mar 23, 2020
does anyone know what to do after you exit the dungeon, she says she wants to go home and rest but i can't do anything

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes