Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
i wish the creator expanded impregnation events in the dungeon since you can pretty much do the dungeon in a few goes it doesn't make since that she gets fugged then you go back home for stuff to occur.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
the art style looks very old not in a bad way in a 90/80's anime type of way
defeinitly enjoy that type of art style and its something that looks diffferent then the streotypical
looks of these type of rpgm games

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is there a uncencor patch/mod? would be awesome
Unfortunately, this isn't Unity, the images themselves are censored. You have to edit them and put the uncensored genitals that match the art style OR using an old and abandoned AI with questionable results.

Dec 4, 2021
i have a question, why are some of the scenes crossed out still even after i finished game and pressed unlock gallery? or do they just dont exist? for example the space after av:08

and is there any scene for labartu the pink haired one

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i have a question, why are some of the scenes crossed out still even after i finished game and pressed unlock gallery? or do they just dont exist? for example the space after av:08

and is there any scene for labartu the pink haired one
Some of those are placeholders.

Khole

May 2, 2018
I beat the dragon but only way to get poison was with my staff. Couldn't find a skill that had it. Now i'm stuck though not sure where to go next.

Found it by reading the tips sorry.

The elf on the title screen does she ever show up in game?

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game turns black and white when you start New game+. Anybody knows how to fix this?
This is either an issue on your part or how it was supposed to be.
I didn't play it, so I can't tell. Maybe someone who played it will answer your question.
I'll ask on my Discord too, if I get an answer I'll write back.
But this is definitely not a translation issue.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
why are these all unlocked when I just started the game? Is it the mod or jp just comes like this?

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, does anyone else have it where the game half freezes pretty regularly? Like, every 5~30 minutes? Cause it's doing that for me, more specifically, the visuals will freeze, but the engine is still running, so I can do stuff like save and move around, I just can't see anything but the frame it froze on.

SirDaveTheTemplar

May 5, 2020
So, does anyone else have it where the game half freezes pretty regularly? Like, every 5~30 minutes? Cause it's doing that for me, more specifically, the visuals will freeze, but the engine is still running, so I can do stuff like save and move around, I just can't see anything but the frame it froze on.
Not really... think thats an issue on your end

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes