tue12321

Mar 27, 2021
Yo how do I uncover the culprit since I can't seem to find the "culprit" anywhere above ground >_>

Praginorlan

Feb 23, 2020
Had anyone problem with waiting for battle results/lp acquisition? It's killing me to wait for this sometimes even 1 whole minute...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you so much :love:

I've played Karryn's Prison, and I think the same functionality exist within that game, as in, you can actually adjust this from the in-game setting itself. Or was it a different game, I'm not sure.
There's no sync fps monitor or any other plugin that would deal with fps.
This is definitely an incompatibility with one of the plugins used in the game, unfortunately I have no way to test it. I don't have high refresh rate monitor.
The only way you can do this is by downloading the engine, open the game project with it. Try to find the plugins that triggers the stutter and disable, then test the game.
If you find it, then try to change appropriate value(s), and test again.
Had anyone problem with waiting for battle results/lp acquisition? It's killing me to wait for this sometimes even 1 whole minute...
Also had the issue so I patched it and added the option to sync screen frame rate :

People who have this issue with the after battle screen taking a long time need to go in the option menu and they will find a new "Sync FPS" option, just turn it on, worked for me, for now at least.

(Reason is because RPG Maker MV games for some reasons are linked to screen refresh rate and sometimes can cause several issues with high end monitors...)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Also had the issue so I patched it and added the option to sync screen frame rate :

People who have this issue with the after battle screen taking a long time need to go in the option menu and they will find a new "Sync FPS" option, just turn it on, worked for me, for now at least.

(Reason is because RPG Maker MV games for some reasons are linked to screen refresh rate and sometimes can cause several issues with high end monitors...)
Strange, I checked out the MOD2 version and found the plugin there.
So, people don't have to download anything, the fps_sync is in the option, you just have to enable it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praginorlan

jc1206

Aug 9, 2020
Just downloaded the game, and found out that it was incompatible with mobile devices...

what a sad...sad...life...

jc1206

Aug 9, 2020
Trying to get the game going in Joiplay or other RPG MV player apps, but just can't get them working in apk form...anybody got any ideas please...?

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
I haven't started playing the game yet, tips for a whore route? Do I get locked up of any features or story? Can I go into dungeons without problem? Should I sell the virginty early in the Red Mansion?

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
does anyone have a virgin save right before the orc boss saving the blonde elf? my save file is nowhere to be found i dont know what happened,i played it few hours ago

EDIT:appearently your save files are going to be deleted when you restart your PC if you are using windows 11.Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
There's apparently a spin-off story of the elf girl that this circle made too. Though knowing what her story is and the fact that it's a VN, it sounds like a real downer.

And their other game set in the same...multiverse? With many of the same themes. Here's a quote from their page about it:
"* This game contains interspecies rape only, with preg-belly, darkened nipples, birthing, and other hardcore elements.
There are no pure love H scenes, or corrupted NTR. The pain of violation does not turn to pleasure!
"

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
There's apparently a spin-off story of the elf girl that this circle made too. Though knowing what her story is and the fact that it's a VN, it sounds like a real downer.

And their other game set in the same...multiverse? With many of the same themes. Here's a quote from their page about it:
"* This game contains interspecies rape only, with preg-belly, darkened nipples, birthing, and other hardcore elements.
There are no pure love H scenes, or corrupted NTR. The pain of violation does not turn to pleasure!
"
It's a change of pace having the girls hate it to the very end.

Reactions: Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It's a change of pace having the girls hate it to the very end.
Definitely. I can't think of another title where the girls don't become mindbroken sluts. It also sounds incredibly depressing, but if the story is anywhere near as engaging as this title was, I'd probably give it a playthrough.

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know how to kill the Cw-9 search and destroy bot blocking your path on F36? Do you have to kill the dragon? I assume this is an alternate path.

Badonkawonka

Oct 5, 2017
I lost my fire staff and witch medal after completing intermediate combat tutorial... hopefully those aren't important.

Last edited:

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Someone know if is there a canon or true ending to this game ? I did a virgin ending playthrough until now.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes