zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
I like the music a lot especially the opening and battle bgm. Anyone knows the details, like the composer, the artist, etc.?

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Any similar 2d/2dcg games like this with dirty, dark prostitution, gangbang & one-by-one in queue rape of milf? A plus if they have more extreme content like ntr, ryona, amputee, scat, etc.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RyRa²

Tomb rider

Apr 28, 2020
Not sure who wants or needs it but here. A virgin run save at the end of the game. You can choose to unlock all the H-Scenes in the first file and second file is new game+
Some of the sex scene seems to be blocked by something how come

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
what am I missing here, I'm stuck on floor b67 and these purple walls blocks me from continuing further 1644205292823.png

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
ValeriaEx and other players out there having problem with the game getting stuck / doesn't show the end-battle result / delayed during the end-battle result

try pressing alt + tab to change to other program and alt + tab again to get back to the game. It fixes the issue for me.

though I have to this almost every time after the battle ends, I think since the game pauses when I switch screen it refreshes or something.

loliumsoup

Sep 11, 2021
So umm any tips how to loose a fight? Kinda did the whole game as if I was playing a normal RPG ie virgin route. So now I have a maxed level character at the start of the game. I hope that I don't need to make a new save file and regrind the game. I could tank my health stat via editing but would need to do that multiple times to break and un-break the character as needed.

Edit: Game has a good story line in the virgin route at least no idea what if anything changes with non-virgin route. Also I never got to the first loan pay back day so there is that. Ended on day 3 so no idea what even happens then regardless of if you had the cash. I had 5 million roughly at the end of the game since I thought it would be a good idea to grind cash when I got to the recommended save spot. So no idea if I should have went and finished grinding the other 5 million just kinda got tired of running around spamming fights. Anyways 5/10 for game's battle system since the whole not native English makes the element system a bit confusing at the start and it is not particularly challenging. 8/10 for the story line had some plot issues but nothing to big you would not notice them if not looking for them while trying to grind 10 million lol. As for the adult content um 1/10 I guess since all there was is a butt grope and a wardrobe malfunction. That however is very much my fault, so disregard that rating.

Last edited:

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
So umm any tips how to loose a fight? Kinda did the whole game as if I was playing a normal RPG ie virgin route. So now I have a maxed level character at the start of the game. I hope that I don't need to make a new save file and regrind the game. I could tank my health stat via editing but would need to do that multiple times to break and un-break the character as needed.

Edit: Game has a good story line in the virgin route at least no idea what if anything changes with non-virgin route. Also I never got to the first loan pay back day so there is that. Ended on day 3 so no idea what even happens then regardless of if you had the cash. I had 5 million roughly at the end of the game since I thought it would be a good idea to grind cash when I got to the recommended save spot. So no idea if I should have went and finished grinding the other 5 million just kinda got tired of running around spamming fights. Anyways 5/10 for game's battle system since the whole not native English makes the element system a bit confusing at the start and it is not particularly challenging. 8/10 for the story line had some plot issues but nothing to big you would not notice them if not looking for them while trying to grind 10 million lol. As for the adult content um 1/10 I guess since all there was is a butt grope and a wardrobe malfunction. That however is very much my fault, so disregard that rating.
There is an ability that nearly kills you.
I think it's called overstack

Gdimaamo

Mar 28, 2018
Okay so im dumb, i have no clue what to do after this
ive beaten the dragon, explored the room full of robots where in the end you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then like what next?

tue12321

Mar 27, 2021
I talked to the wolf god, talked to the guard, and tried to find the peach-haired person to no avail. How do I continue the story?

Sep 20, 2021
I've been trying to get the virgin safe file in the game however no matter what i do i cannot seem to get the save file to show up in the game.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've been trying to get the virgin safe file in the game however no matter what i do i cannot seem to get the save file to show up in the game.
Try making a save from a new game and then replace the new save with the virgin save file. RPGMV has this weird thing where it does not recognize a copied save file if a save with the same number did not originally exist.

Most save file uploaders avoid this by including the global save file with the specific file.

Sep 20, 2021
Try making a save from a new game and then replace the new save with the virgin save file. RPGMV has this weird thing where it does not recognize a copied save file if a save with the same number did not originally exist.

Most save file uploaders avoid this by including the global save file with the specific file.
Thanks. It seems that the SAVE folder for the game's save data was another folder. I already knew to replace the save files with the virgin save files I just couldn't find it. It was in the WWW folder.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thanks. It seems that the SAVE folder for the game's save data was another folder. I already knew to replace the save files with the virgin save files I just couldn't find it. It was in the WWW folder.
Oh, yeah that's right. MV and MZ have moved the save folder so if you're only familiar with older RPGM games, that would be confusing, kinda assumed you already knew the differences between the versions, oops.. Just wait until you find a game with the save location bug where the save folder is moved again, but to your C drive lol

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
the fuck do i do at the cw-9 search and destroy thing. Ive been stuck here and have no idea what to do. how do i beat it or continue the game.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes