tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
How do you beat the stray goblins? All attacks I've tried miss and they run away after a few turns.

Edit: TP attacks work but does anything else?
No. I believe they are meant to be exp boosts, but you have to use TP to farm them, so either you buy TP at the store or get fooked to gain TP.

Reactions: ChaosEggman

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nah you can kill those without issue you just miss alot however there's no need to fight them at all.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
I have to say, the game (at least the route I played) was very interesting and the equipment and skill system was pretty refreshing. The only time I got frustrated was near the end because I didn't know there was a second page of armor until after killing the second to last boss. I definitely look forward to seeing a sequel to this game. On one other note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also want a sequel, i hope to see more scenes from the wolf girl and the elf deserves some real love sex well considering the horrible things that happened to her. I would also like for Ren to get some action, mah lizard boi deserve some love too.

Reactions: YellingwolfCum

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I can't play the scenes in the gallery room. I click on Rent but nothing happens
Does anyone also have this problem?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Did this happen to anybody? This is my first battle scene, and every time after the battle ended, it feels kind of stuck here for 5 seconds at least. Clicking or pressing anything doesn't work, and then suddenly the victory song played and still can't do anything. Only after the song ends, then you can do something afterwards. Is this normal and intended, or something on my end is broken?

The image there is where I'm stuck.

1643359748082.png

Reactions: Frimost

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Did this happen to anybody? This is my first battle scene, and every time after the battle ended, it feels kind of stuck here for 5 seconds at least. Clicking or pressing anything doesn't work, and then suddenly the victory song played and still can't do anything. Only after the song ends, then you can do something afterwards. Is this normal and intended, or something on my end is broken?
It's something on your end. No idea what

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
It's something on your end. No idea what
Aww that is sad. I know I'm the only one experiencing this. I went through all 9 pages of this thread and there was a guy at page 5 who also claimed the same thing happened to him, but no one answered him.

I have a weird problem with this game where the victory results are slow as hell, taking a long ass time to give me my exp/drops/lp. Any fix?
edit: On further experimentation it has to do with my browser tabs taking up memory? But it only takes 30% of my total memory with the game open and yet it lags the game down to a crawl.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Aww that is sad. I know I'm the only one experiencing this. I went through all 9 pages of this thread and there was a guy at page 5 who also claimed the same thing happened to him, but no one answered him.
Your PC could have some troubles running the game, could be a performance issue.
Or your hard-drive is failing or slow as hell.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Check your task manager as your stutter is happening. See if your CPU is 100% or if your ram is capped.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Check your task manager as your stutter is happening. See if your CPU is 100% or if your ram is capped.
No, no, nothing of that sorts. My PC was fine, and I'm not using a crap system anyway. CPU usage was barely at 2% the whole time. My hard drive is not failing, I did a lot of other heavy things than running a rpgm game, and it was fine the entire time.

If the issue is something bugging my CPU usage or the hard drive is failing, than the entire time I was playing the game, everywhere should be stuttering right? Like one of those WHEA logger errors you found in the event viewer. But this one only happened everytime the victory screen coming up, when it shows how much experience I got and what loot I got from the battle.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
No, no, nothing of that sorts. My PC was fine, and I'm not using a crap system anyway. CPU usage was barely at 2% the whole time. My hard drive is not failing, I did a lot of other heavy things than running a rpgm game, and it was fine the entire time.
I tested the game and the performance was fine.
Try to download the demo from the dlsite, copy it to the same folder as the game, extract it using the Japanese-Shift encoding and open it using .
See how it works.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I tested the game and the performance was fine.
Try to download the demo from the dlsite, copy it to the same folder as the game, extract it using the Japanese-Shift encoding and open it using .
See how it works.
I did everything you asked. Got the demo from dlsite, extract it from WinRAR with that Ctrl + E thing and get the Japanese encode, and then open it with Locale Emulator and run it in Japanese. Same thing happened, stutter at post battle screen.

I guess there's really something on my PC that just don't want to run the game smoothly. I just couldn't figure out what. Thanks anyway for your help.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I did everything you asked. Got the demo from dlsite, extract it from WinRAR with that Ctrl + E thing and get the Japanese encode, and then open it with Locale Emulator and run it in Japanese. Same thing happened, stutter at post battle screen.

I guess there's really something on my PC that just don't want to run the game smoothly. I just couldn't figure out what. Thanks anyway for your help.
Yeah, this is something I can't help you with unfortunately.
I can make a new build of the game with later nwjs, but I'm not 100% everything will work, but you can give it a go, wait a sec.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes