JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I did everything you asked. Got the demo from dlsite, extract it from WinRAR with that Ctrl + E thing and get the Japanese encode, and then open it with Locale Emulator and run it in Japanese. Same thing happened, stutter at post battle screen.

I guess there's really something on my PC that just don't want to run the game smoothly. I just couldn't figure out what. Thanks anyway for your help.

It may or may not break some plugins, I didn't want to risk it, and didn't rebuild the game, since it has a lot of plugins.
But try it, start a new game, and tell me how it works?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021

It may or may not break some plugins, I didn't want to risk it, and didn't rebuild the game, since it has a lot of plugins.
I appreciate so much what you've done. I'll give this a try right now.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021

Just tried just now. Same thing happened. I don't know why anymore. But I do know that this is not caused by your work. Because same thing happened with the dlsite demo too. Sad. The game was really good for me. Now I just tried to avoid enemies, and if I came across them, I just use the Power Picture thing that used TP.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Just tried just now. Same thing happened. I don't know why anymore. But I do know that this is not caused by your work. Because same thing happened with the dlsite demo too. Sad. The game was really good for me. Now I just tried to avoid enemies, and if I came across them, I just use the Power Picture thing that used TP.
Welp, this is as far as I can help, I don't know the reason too. Try to cheat your way to the virgin ending and unlock the gallery.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Do you have Windows 10 or Windows 11?

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I did everything you asked. Got the demo from dlsite, extract it from WinRAR with that Ctrl + E thing and get the Japanese encode, and then open it with Locale Emulator and run it in Japanese. Same thing happened, stutter at post battle screen.

I guess there's really something on my PC that just don't want to run the game smoothly. I just couldn't figure out what. Thanks anyway for your help.

Hikarii_

Mar 23, 2020
What do you mean "I can't do anything"?
More details, with some screenshots would greatly help.
it says this (see screenshot) when i try to re-enter the dungeon after i exit from my first dungeon run. i can't buy anything from npc's, i don't think i missed an npc either. when i try to go home and rest it says "lets go to the dungeon" so i have no clue what to do

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
it says this (see screenshot) when i try to re-enter the dungeon after i exit from my first dungeon run. i can't buy anything from npc's, i don't think i missed an npc either. when i try to go home and rest it says "lets go to the dungeon" so i have no clue what to do
How many Elpis Gain you have? What it says?

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Well you can only enter the dungeon once per day (I'm pretty sure it's to make the debt goal feel more like a threat... but it doesn't work)
If you go back to her home, sleep, and still can't access the dungeon, then there may be something bugged.
I forgot at what point in the beginning, but you should've unlocked a store you can access with the 'S' key. I'm not sure if there are any NPC stores you can buy stuff at. That stuff about wine is probably just flavor text.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Do you have Windows 10 or Windows 11?
Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my machine for quite a while. I am using Windows 10.

The only thing I probably could try, based on what it says here, since I'm also using 144hz on both my laptop and monitor, is probably turning off the Synch Monitor FPS plugin, but I don't know how to do this. Would appreciate a lot if anybody could advise on how to do it.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The only thing I probably could try, based on what it says here, since I'm also using 144hz on both my laptop and monitor, is probably turning off the Synch Monitor FPS plugin, but I don't know how to do this. Would appreciate a lot if anybody could advise on how to do it.
I'll check how you can do this and write back.

Reactions: ValeriaEx

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I'll check how you can do this and write back.
Thank you so much :love:

I've played Karryn's Prison, and I think the same functionality exist within that game, as in, you can actually adjust this from the in-game setting itself. Or was it a different game, I'm not sure.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
does anyone know what to do after you exit the dungeon, she says she wants to go home and rest but i can't do anything
What do you mean "I can't do anything"?
More details, with some screenshots would greatly help.
I was stuck here as well. You need to go back up to floor 37F I believe. Its a floor you can walk straight past. Instead of walking down, go all the way to the right and from there to another room at the top right, then you go through some other things to get to a bunch of different floors then floor 40F.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
ok as someone else said wtf i have to be missing something on this final boss. I can sleep the hands and hit him but i hit for 4k. it would take me like 150 hits to end the fight. Any help?

edit: ok so i gave up and edited my save file. after hitting boss down to 635k, a cutscene happens and I hit it down to 100k, then hit for like 40k a hit. So sounds like you don't really need to battle the boss for a redic long fight just a pretty long one.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Thank you so much :love:

I've played Karryn's Prison, and I think the same functionality exist within that game, as in, you can actually adjust this from the in-game setting itself. Or was it a different game, I'm not sure.
There's no sync fps monitor or any other plugin that would deal with fps.
This is definitely an incompatibility with one of the plugins used in the game, unfortunately I have no way to test it. I don't have high refresh rate monitor.
The only way you can do this is by downloading the engine, open the game project with it. Try to find the plugins that triggers the stutter and disable, then test the game.
If you find it, then try to change appropriate value(s), and test again.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
How do you get the mc preggo? I know its only with humans but is it random or does she need to cummed inside a specifc amount to become preggo?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes