Others Completed Witch Knight Anna ~ Chapter 1 & 2 [v1.7] [Circle Sigma]

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
If anyone's having problems with this game translation, just use Mtool... Download the tool and unzip it...

Unzip Witch Knight Anna, and once you have the folder, open Mtool, apply it on the game, run it with it, and on the Mtool menu, select "Translate" leave all as it is selected (I don't recommend trying other languages since I can't vouch for their quality, only english), and click on Start Translation... Wait a couple of seconds and it should be ready for you to play...

I'm not saying it'll be 100% better than the quality of the english on the 1st part, but at least it's something you can read and understand some of the mistakes of the translation...

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys is anyone having an issue where only 1 (the first on the list) save/load file is enabled and the rest don’t respond when you try to save on them? Is it just me or is the game like that? If it‘s the game is there any way to mod it or patch it so you can use All the other entries on the save/load menus?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Guys is anyone having an issue where only 1 (the first on the list) save/load file is enabled and the rest don’t respond when you try to save on them? Is it just me or is the game like that? If it‘s the game is there any way to mod it or patch it so you can use All the other entries on the save/load menus?
Only you sadly, It works fine on my part although I had my version from a long time ago...

toreno007

Oct 14, 2017
The dev should release this on Steam...
You must be from the future!!! xD
The dev is planning to release this on steam and it seems that it has been translated into english too!
Right now it seems only part 1 & 2 that's only been translated but he say that part 3 translation is also completed and it will come soon!

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
The dev is planning to release this on steam and it seems that it has been translated into english too!
Right now it seems only part 1 & 2 that's only been translated but he say that part 3 translation is also completed and it will come soon!
Hope they fix the bugs in this version. I will probably support it.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
I do have a better (Sugoi MTL) translation that fixes the stupid popup window bugs and lets you do the Emi path properly.

Copy over your Scenario folder. I did manual cleanup on some things but there's a lot I missed. Also buttons aren't translated. But the MTL is a lot better than the very rough early translation.

Witch Knight Anna 1&2 v1 MTL:

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
Shame it's censored. However, the translation is pretty good from what I've played, both in the H-scenes and the story itself.

Although the library section with the lore for the 72 different "genies" as this translation calls them doesn't appear to be translated, which is a shame it is understandable why they wouldn't translate it.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
well at least the steam version has a better translation fewer errors to play the game completely smoothly super F due to censorship

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Can anyone tell the difference between the demo and the full version in Steam? From what I see, the demo has the same GB as the one in here, so I wonder what's the extra addition for the full version.

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
Seems like the Tweet has been deleted?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Seems like the Tweet has been deleted?
It hasn't been deleted, you just need to be logged into an account to see it. It doesn't really matter anyway, it's just an old announcement that the game is going to be released on Steam, which has already happened.