Others Completed Witch Knight Anna ~ Chapter 1 & 2 [v1.7] [Circle Sigma]

toreno007

Oct 14, 2017
I wish so.

Last time, toreno007 implied that he will translate chapter 3 but there's no update from him after that so I don't know if he will indeed do it.
Sorry for not updating in a while, i was busy with IRL stuff cause i work full time. But i can assure you i'm working translating part 3. When i translate previous part 3 demo, it took 2 month for me to complete because i had to understand the lore, find the right dialogue while staying true to the original text and i had no need to rush it cause i'm doing it for fun (the cg and the hscene is really really good i tell ya).
I think i make a mistake for trying to translate the epilogue in the opening until the first choice but damn i don't understand single thing without playing the previous part and something about artifact along the line. I even had to research if Gaul empire is exist or not lol. So right now i'm trying to translate the H-scene first cause it was the easiest to understand i think.

PS - Here's the previous month cg of our beloved Anna

hertzez

Jul 17, 2018
Lmaoo that's a serious dedication but I feel you, the game is super text and lore heavy, unnecessarily heavy even.

No worries no rush man, I was just wondering since there's no confirmation or new thread from you. Also since both you and spellhydro seems eager to translate this why not work together and split the work?

And yeah, I think focusing on the H part first is wise, the game is so full of uneeded scenes. Koscher's scene came to mind, it's so long and tiring which could be resolved by a few narrated lines instead of hours of wall of texts.

Reactions: toreno007 and ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Lmaoo that's a serious dedication but I feel you, the game is super text and lore heavy, unnecessarily heavy even.

No worries no rush man, I was just wondering since there's no confirmation or new thread from you. Also since both you and spellhydro seems eager to translate this why not work together and split the work?

And yeah, I think focusing on the H part first is wise, the game is so full of uneeded scenes. Koscher's scene came to mind, it's so long and tiring which could be resolved by a few narrated lines instead of hours of wall of texts.
That's the problem when dev for H-game want to make a final fantasy game :KEK:
Same problem in monster girl quest paradox. Too much lore, too much text, it take ages to translate this.
Finaly in MGQP, we can play for hour without fapping :KEK:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
As much as I enjoy eye candy, how exactly does the battle fuck work, I rather not pull out a japanese dictionary

toreno007

Oct 14, 2017
Alright here's a translated file for part 3 game, i only translate the prologue, sitri, and haures scenes so far. As for the prologue it's a little rushed for my taste because i was trying to translate that scene first so i think i might redid that translation but it will have to wait.
Just copy and paste this file to resources - app - data, and then extract it.
Let me know if there's an error or grammar mistake, any feedback is welcome and good luck whoever do NNN :D

PS : Here's the previous month enemy cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Yall weren't kidding the amount of story text is insane... even on skip takes 5 minutes to get through some parts. Probably the right idea to translate the h-scenes first, I can't imagine how long it'd take to finish translating the entire game.

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I decided to do a quick DeepL MTL of Ch. 3 since no one had done it yet. You can find the patch files here attached as wka-ch3-eng-patch-v1.0zip. The translation includes all of toreno007 's manual translation. There is also a translation-toolkit.zip which should be helpful for anyone that wants to improve the translation. I hope the tool can generalize to tyranobuilder gamers that follow the same "scenario" folder format.

I haven't had a chance to playtest the entire game, so let me know if any of you run into any issues. I'll probably upload the full game with the patch later once I get the chance. If you're looking for the game files you should be able to find them if you Google a bit.

EDIT: Two links are available for the game now, will update the thread and ask for it to be moved later once it's done uploading!

Last edited:

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Is there a guide for this? I'm a bit confused to how to get all the scenes and stuff no lies. Love the artwork and really want all the scenes possible. Shits hot as fuck or is there a cg gallery scenario for ch1 2 ? ch3 has it

Last edited:

Ducky_Rhythm

Jun 10, 2021
I do have a full save with everything unlocked, just need to figure out how to transfer over to a site like mega.

Meh559

May 19, 2018
I do have a full save with everything unlocked, just need to figure out how to transfer over to a site like mega.
Well, Mega ain't that hard to upload to. Just create an account there. You could actually contact the downloader so he'll handle your save.
And the files are really that big so you can't attach them right here?

hertzez

Jul 17, 2018
Alright here's a translated file for part 3 game, i only translate the prologue, sitri, and haures scenes so far.
toreno007
Thanks a lot as always, tested a bit and it's all good so far. Can't wait for Puka's super lengthy full scene.

Hi everyone, I decided to do a quick DeepL MTL of Ch. 3
I was gonna say this is not that bad, until I found too many "I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say" lines. Nice effort tho.

Is there a guide for this? I'm a bit confused to how to get all the scenes and stuff no lies. Love the artwork and really want all the scenes possible. Shits hot as fuck or is there a cg gallery scenario for ch1 2 ? ch3 has it
No full guide yet I think, and no gallery for ch1 and 2. But IIRC there's only like, 4 optional H-scenes for ch 1 and 2? There's really not that many.

There's not even a scene with Fenix it's criminal I tell you, and I was eyeing her thighs too :cautious:

Reactions: toreno007 and ss6
Apr 15, 2020
unfortunately this game was made with an older version of tyranobuilder and when I updated it to the new one, it really really did not like it so I have to do some tinkering with it to even get it to where it is now and it its just over all a mess. I don't normally work with this program so as of right now no idea how to get it fixed
did you ever find out how to fix the issue. id love to be able to play chapter 2 without the issues

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I love this game, the sex battle mechanic is great, if only the game didnt fall apart in chapter 2. Glitches everywhere, the game freezing a ton, and the game just ripping itself apart at the seams. If it was fixed up, and a gallery mode/scenario mode was added like chapter 3 then this might be one of the best futa games out there.