Others Completed Witch Knight Anna ~ Chapter 1 & 2 [v1.7] [Circle Sigma]

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
By Sigmar's will, if the repeating ost won't drive me crazy first, then the slow ass transitioning will.

Or the consistent clicking of my RMB as I shift through the mountain of texts .........

It's a great work by Circle Sigma, but it reminds me why I always find VNs to be gratingly slow.

Last edited:

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
By Sigmar's will, if the repeating ost won't drive me crazy first, then the slow ass transitioning will.

Or the consistent clicking of my RMB as I shift through the mountain of texts .........

It's a great work by Circle Sigma, but it reminds me why I always find VNs to be gratingly slow.
This was probably one of the more boring translations I have done. 4 little texts of H-content and then multiple absolute walls of text. Thankfully chapter 3 is the opposite of what chat 1-2 was.

Reactions: zerofd and VEHX

hertzez

Jul 17, 2018
This was probably one of the more boring translations I have done. 4 little texts of H-content and then multiple absolute walls of text. Thankfully chapter 3 is the opposite of what chat 1-2 was.
Lol exactly what I thought when "playing" the game, I can't even imagine what you went through when translating all of this. From what I've seen tho chapter 3 also have lots of wall of text, I recall there's an arc about the side character Margaret or something that have like, 3 or so non-H scenes for solid 5 minutes long even with skip function before I encounter the next H-content.

You might already did exactly like what I'm gonna said, but my suggestion for you or toreno007 or anyone else translating this is to just focus on the juicy stuff first and then translate the rest of the stories later when you still have fuel to burn. Might be bad advice and might lead to unfinished translation, but hey, a partially translated game with its H-content 100% translated is better than 50/50 story and H-content.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me how the battle system works, that part was untranslated.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me how the battle system works, that part was untranslated.
I dont understand it either.. for me i click it randomly and enjoy the sex scene.. if you want to winning the sex battle, make the enemy health drain to zero..

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Also there is some bugs with the battle system that freezes the game when you click on certain options. Hope this gets fixed soon.

A guide to the game would also be much appreciated.

Last edited:

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Also there is some bugs with the battle system that freezes the game when you click on certain options. Hope this gets fixed soon.

A guide to the game would also be much appreciated.
So I couldnt translate those buttons cause they where custom made by the creator. Also that bug that happens when you press the bottom button and the game freezes is from the original game. If you want to win the battle just keep pressing the middle button until mami's pendant turns purple.

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
Holy shit, this is the best futa in a long time. Great graphics. The battle sex is awesome (when it doesn't crash). It needs to be finished, and thanks to the translator for their work. Anyone know how many chapters this has? It ends at 2 right now.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Holy shit, this is the best futa in a long time. Great graphics. The battle sex is awesome (when it doesn't crash). It needs to be finished, and thanks to the translator for their work. Anyone know how many chapters this has? It ends at 2 right now.
There is currently one more chapter. Chapter 3

Reactions: iamreek

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
is there like a gallery or something? the fucking art is amazing. lost count of how many times ive nutted. kinda got stuck though at mami lol

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
So I couldnt translate those buttons cause they where custom made by the creator. Also that bug that happens when you press the bottom button and the game freezes is from the original game. If you want to win the battle just keep pressing the middle button until mami's pendant turns purple.
Is there any guide out there that shows how the game progresses and what the different room functions are for ?

hertzez

Jul 17, 2018
Hello ! :) Someone is translating the chapter 3 ?
I wish so.

Last time, toreno007 implied that he will translate chapter 3 but there's no update from him after that so I don't know if he will indeed do it.

LoyMestic

May 6, 2018
I keep freezing on the first battle with Mami, music and sound effect keep playing, but the scene dosen't continue and I can't click on anything.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
I keep freezing on the first battle with Mami, music and sound effect keep playing, but the scene dosen't continue and I can't click on anything.
That battle is buggy from the original game. Dont click the very bottom button or it will freeze the battle. If you want to beat it and move on just click the middle button until you win and to lose its all the other ones execpt the one I mentioned

Reactions: LoyMestic