VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
It'll make maximum sense when the girls will be looked more likely to the originals. I hardly recognize among them Germiona and Ginny - it breaks the menthal link with the original story.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Nice one keep up the good work dev looks awesome. Might be good harry potter game at last.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
The art is simply stunning but it's not much to go on. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Not much to go by with the description. Might want to expand on that a bit. At least the description from the patron page on the release post would be helpful.

Not sure what to think about Malfoy as the MC either. Though I'm not inherently opposed to it like some others seem to be, I also feel an OC character would be easier to properly portait. I don't see the point of using a characters name/looks and ditching 80% of his personality in fanfics anyways, might as well make an OC one. So the same kinda applies here. But I'll wait and see how it works out, I guess.

Art seems to look *very* nice. Just going by just the screenshots some things feel slightly off (can't quite put my finger on which ones tho), but again, I'll see how the rest works out first.

As a very big one (since someone else mentioned something along those lines); please do see to it to have at least somewhat proper english. Depending on how interested I end up in the game, I'm willing to point out issues I find on things like simple grammar/spelling errors, phrasing etc. Just note that my knowledge of russian more or less ends at basic insults, so I couldn't help with the actual translation.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes