VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Art is top quality. Story seems quite good too so far. Some problems with english but that's easely solvable. Will be waiting for next releases (y)

Reactions: Malkovichi

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The title screen is "You" with the girls, yet the new content looks like some old man.

Did we become "cucked" in less than a month of the game existing?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Even for a 0.15 there's not a lot here. Whats here looks good though (Except for the voyeur scene, could have gone without that), come back in about 2 years.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
From the changelog of 0.15: Removed the Cruelty option, now it's a Worldview.

Damn it! I really liked it that there was a stat called "Cruelty" for some reason. :confused:

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised. We have one Potter game that is quite good, but has serious flaws and another one that is basically a blueballing years in the making, so I was definitely sceptic.

Of course it is too early to say much about how this is gonna develop, but what we see here in the intro is already really promising.
The art is nice, especially Fleur looked really sexy, the writing is quite good as well, despite a few obvious errors and the basic idea can work out nicely.

I especially like that is seems you will have a lot of freedom in how you want to play this, cruel, calculating, corrupting, even being halfway decent and just manipulating the ladies to fall for you.

That's impressive, because many would just leave it at Malfoy being a real monster (which could be really good as well, but I prefer to be able to choose whether I want that or not).

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
for some reason every Harry potter related VN reminds me of that fanfic my immortal. These VNs are nothing like it but it just reminds me randomly.

tg

May 1, 2017
I like it. Still pretty early into development, but what's there is already pretty solid. Or, as an intro into this game, it's pretty much all there. So, now just future events and the meat of what it's gonna be like.

Just from what's said at the end, with the ghost and the possible use of the dreams to change their desires, it's a pretty good mechanic. I'm not one to want those girls all to myself. So, if there are ways to make them free-use whores, that's probably what I'll be interested in. But, since there was talk about going the other way with them, I think these future dreams will be pretty lengthy, with all the branching. I'll be curious to see how it's handled.

Anyway, good luck to the devs. I like the art. It's great!

iFrog

Jan 13, 2018
The art looks really nice, and on top of that its a harry potter game, lets hope this is as good as Akabur's Witch Trainer :}

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes