RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You can't fuck Hermione in the Forbidden Forest at all yet (only have her suck your cock) at the moment right?!? Also not to be a pain in the ass to MadMerlin and the Silver "Crew" But is it possible for more tiny updates to the game soo we can still use old saves... Again I don't mean to be a pain in the ass..... I'm Autistic soo I don't know how to word things right that don't make me sound like a asshole.... Soo its just a suggestion....

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You can't fuck Hermione in the Forbidden Forest at all yet (only have her suck your cock) at the moment right?!? Also not to be a pain in the ass to MadMerlin and the Silver "Crew" But is it possible for more tiny updates to the game soo we can still use old saves... Again I don't mean to be a pain in the ass..... I'm Autistic soo I don't know how to word things right that don't make me sound like a asshole.... Soo its just a suggestion....
Are you referring to the ending sequence? AFAIK, that's the only time you see Hermione anywhere but in your office. There are two alternative endings, and it sounds as though you've gone through the first one. In the second one, you not only get to fuck her but other interesting stuff happens. To get that ending, Hermione needs to have carried out the Public Favor of sucking a classmate's cock.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Are you referring to the ending sequence? AFAIK, that's the only time you see Hermione anywhere but in your office. There are two alternative endings, and it sounds as though you've gone through the first one. In the second one, you not only get to fuck her but other interesting stuff happens. To get that ending, Hermione needs to have carried out the Public Favor of sucking a classmate's cock.
Referring, I think, to the scenes in the Forbidden Forest, follow Hermione’s footsteps on the map to meet her for several BJs witnessed by Moaning Myrtle. Think you have to avoid interacting with Hermione for a few days to trigger this, sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong :)

Reactions: Wyrdo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Referring, I think, to the scenes in the Forbidden Forest, follow Hermione’s footsteps on the map to meet her for several BJs witnessed by Moaning Myrtle. Think you have to avoid interacting with Hermione for a few days to trigger this, sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong :)
Ah, thanks. That was something I wasn't aware of. I'd seen that the footsteps were on the map, but I was never able to follow them. I suspect it was because I never left Hermione alone for long enough. Time to go back to one of my save files and try to trigger the sequence.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ah, thanks. That was something I wasn't aware of. I'd seen that the footsteps were on the map, but I was never able to follow them. I suspect it was because I never left Hermione alone for long enough. Time to go back to one of my save files and try to trigger the sequence.
Perhaps I'm still not waiting long enough. The arrow pointing south from Hermione's dorm appears, but if I click right on the arrow I just remain in my office, whereas if I click just offset from it I get to the forest to search for herbs but there's no sign of Hermione. Is there a trick to precisely where one needs to click?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am still trying to get the chibi animation where Hermione suck snape...
there is no such thing atm in this mod.

when hermione is in forest and genie tries to summon her then genie gets teleported to forest.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I am still trying to get the chibi animation where Hermione suck snape...
That particular set of animations isn't in the game. The sequence was made by another modder not part of the official team and the Silver team hasn't put it into the mod.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
...is it possible for more tiny updates to the game soo we can still use old saves... .
Yes, there really is not much of a need to reupload the entire game each time they do an update. They can simply release new things as patches.

When you define something new in the script "$ your_smelly_socks = False" old saves do not work anymore ("BLAH BLAH BLAH, such and such NOT DEFINED"), though this shouldn't be the case for most updates which are more tweaks than anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least this isn't sadcrab's innocent witches, no saves compability in foreseeable future.

Reactions: Wyrdo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
there is no such thing atm in this mod.

when hermione is in forest and genie tries to summon her then genie gets teleported to forest.
Thanks again. At last I've managed to get the "Hermione in the forest" scene. I discovered that the secret is not to try to summon her by clicking on her portrait on the door, but to click on her name on the map. When she's in the forest, her name is displaced from its usual position.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks again. At last I've managed to get the "Hermione in the forest" scene. I discovered that the secret is not to try to summon her by clicking on her portrait on the door, but to click on her name on the map. When she's in the forest, her name is displaced from its usual position.
Which raises the question: since it turns out that the big arrow pointing to the south that you can sometimes see on the map turns out to have nothing to do with the above, what is its purpose (if any)? Maybe it's been put there in connection with a feature that hasn't actually been implemented yet?

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How do i unlock Luna? I'm pretty endgame until now but i still haven't seen her around.

Day 136 and i've made progress with Hermione up to whore level 20 and completed all the Astoria/Nyphmo/Cho stuff..

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes