RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
q on keyboard or on gifts (next to heart)? maybe you don't have it yet or you have done it.

No I haven't done it yet?!? I've never even seen the necklace thingie in the shop.... If you want I can post the save file here and someone can check if I've something wrong, Just give me the go ahead and I'll post the save file....

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
No I haven't done it yet?!? I've never even seen the necklace thingie in the shop.... If you want I can post the save file here and someone can check if I've something wrong, Just give me the go ahead and I'll post the save file....
The item you need to buy in the shop is a little misleading, as it's not actually described as a necklace or collar but as something different. But there is a clue in its description.

I'm glad that you asked about it, though, as it's a game feature that I hadn't previously been aware of. I keep on thinking that I've done everything that it's possible to do in the game, and then I learn about something else! It's a pity that once Hermione is wearing the slut/slave collar it doesn't seem to affect the pictures of her, though.

Reactions: Wyrdo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
The item you need to buy in the shop is a little misleading, as it's not actually described as a necklace or collar but as something different. But there is a clue in its description.

I'm glad that you asked about it, though, as it's a game feature that I hadn't previously been aware of. I keep on thinking that I've done everything that it's possible to do in the game, and then I learn about something else! It's a pity that once Hermione is wearing the slut/slave collar it doesn't seem to affect the pictures of her, though.

Ok soo how do I do it and/or buy it?!?

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Hey wait, is this the same card game that was in "Milf's Control"?
It is indeed. It was also inspired by a mini game within a Final Fantasy game, named Triple Triad, I think.
So all that dismissive talk of "we don't use stuff from other projects" was simply petty deflection..... :/

As a lot of what is in Silver mod is actually other people's work, who're not involved anymore. :/ Therefore by the logic espoused at me, they should NOT use any of it - lol!

Well, well, that and the outrageous Patreon begging (the only reason they're getting rid of Astoria is so they can keep their precious Patreon page - lol, MUH SHEKELS!!!! Is Silver mod the new Sad Crab now!? lol) has me more than a little perturbed about the future of this endeavour.

I hold out hope though, as a few sensible heads may yet steer this ship away from such shitty behaviour.

Dookulucas1138

Nov 6, 2017
How can I give Hermiwhore the ball dress to finish the game?? I bought it and it´s in the wardrobe but I can´t trigger the scene...

Dookulucas1138

Nov 6, 2017
That´s the problem. The dress is in the wardrobe and She can wear it but it doesn´t trigger the scene. There is no parcel to give to her. The dress is in the inventory as an outfit and that´s all. It should be a quest item, isn´t it? I can´t figure it out...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
click wardrobe and then find that dress and genie gives it to her etc. has she barked in and told that parents sent wrong dress to her? is she fully trained?

Reactions: Dookulucas1138

Dookulucas1138

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, she is fully trained (level 24) and she told me about the wrong dress. I don´t figure it out.
I select the dress in the wardrobe, she wears it as a regular outfit but It doesn´t trigger the ending.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
How do you get the Slut route for the collar event?!? I know how to get the Slave and Whore routes, I just don't know how to get the Slut route... Thanks in advance

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How do you get the Slut route for the collar event?!? I know how to get the Slave and Whore routes, I just don't know how to get the Slut route... Thanks in advance
Aren't the slut and whore routes in fact just different names for the same thing?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes