TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
How can you import all these new clothes and things into the game? Or can that be done at all?

Many of those clothes and items are not included in the game because they are of low quality (graphically) or have layering issues. However, there are ways to mod clothes into the game. The extras pack mod and a user on our Discord server have done just that. Those additions are not officially supported, though.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, may i ask something? This mod has the same story with original game? (I mean does it have everything from the main game, and probably some more?

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Witch Trainer: Silver - Patch 1.37.4 (The Christmas Patch)

christmas_update.png
Hello everyone, we're starting to put out some teasers for 1.38 and today's teaser comes in the form of a Christmas patch for 1.37.

If you already have 1.37 installed you'll be able to apply the patch as usual but if you're on any previous version (or Android) you require the full 1.37.4 download.

This patch includes
A Christmas themed story which unlocks once the Genie goes to bed on day 25. (Will unlock even if you passed it on old saves)
A bunch of Christmas themed office decorations which unlock alongside the story.
Restoration of the potion events.
And more!
Check the patch-notes for details.

Download links
This update is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, & Android.
Patch 1.37.x to 1.37.4 (~12MB)
Windows/Mac/Linux:

Full download
Windows/Mac/Linux:

Android:

Patch-notes

How to install the patch
Unpack the files then overwrite old files in the WT-Silver directory.

You can follow and support the project via the links below.

Team Silver

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Interesting at next in snapes office.

that mean we see the Threesome with G+H+S?

A new Charakter? i quess it is Daphne.

May 25, 2017
Okay I need help here boys. Where's the cheat menu at? I believe I've searched everywhere but I just cant find it. Please help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
top left corner (3 lines) unless you are playing on hardcore mode where no cheating.

Reactions: 177

May 25, 2017
Yeah I just realised that I started the playthrough on Hardcore. Im such a dufus. Thanks anyway

Sartek

Oct 17, 2018
I remember reading in this thread once that there are some extra things in the game when you play in Hardcore mode.

is that still true and can anyone tell me what those extra things are. Not sure if its worth it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the difference between Sprites and Chibis?
it's explained somewhere but sprites have better graphs.

I remember reading in this thread once that there are some extra things in the game when you play in Hardcore mode.

is that still true and can anyone tell me what those extra things are. Not sure if its worth it.
no difference besides no cheating.

played xmas mod on sub-Luna path (couldn't get it to work on dom-Luna path) and it was quite nice, I just hope cardgame won't play big role.

JefferBP

Jun 20, 2018
1.37.4 is out, from the pastebin

#################################
# Game Download (v1.37.4) #
#################################
PC, Mac & Linux:

Android (ARM & x86/x64):

(If you're not sure what android version you need, download arm-v7a version, for old devices (Kitkat 4.4 and such) use universal version instead.)

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
After many attempts I've finally competed the sliding puzzle, and the only thing you get from it aside from the book is a bottle of Phoenix tears, which aside from giving you the "Down the hatch" achievement don't do anything at least as Genie puts it.

Reactions: arschficker21

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Taken from Silver Studios Discord:

Witch Trainer Silver - Update 1.37.4 (The Christmas patch)

Hello everyone, as previously mentioned we're starting to put out some teasers for 1.38 and today's teaser comes in the form of a Christmas patch for 1.37.
If you already have 1.37 installed you'll be able to apply the patch as usual but if you're on any previous version (or android) you need to get the full 1.37.4 download.

This patch includes:
A Christmas themed story which unlocks once the Genie goes to bed on day 25. (Will unlock even if you passed it on old saves)
A bunch of Christmas themed office decorations which unlocks alongside the story.
Restoration of the potion events.
And more!

Download links etc can be found here:
This update patch is available for PC, Mac, Linux, & Android.

Patch-Notes:

You can support the mod on our Patreon page:

Reactions: djerkovic
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes