Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
I'm also having the same exact issue i had with the previous version 1.39.4. No matter what i try i can't get Hermione to do the Panty Thief Request. She just refuses and get's angry. She's at max whoring. I tried at level 2 and level 3. But she has no problem doing the "Wear A Buttplug" one. If there is a trick to it i have not figured it out. It doesn't make sense she won't do the lower tier public shaming but she will do the higher ones.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.40.2 PATCH

This patch adds a couple new things along with fixing the remaining bug reports.

To apply it, download the file attached below, extract the contents of hotfix.zip into your main directory (where the *.exe* file is) and start the game. Do not extract the nested patch.zip file.

This patch is save compatible with previous 1.40.X version of the game.

Changelog:

Download 1.40.2 Full:
Android
Windows, Linux & Mac

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm also having the same exact issue i had with the previous version 1.39.4. No matter what i try i can't get Hermione to do the Panty Thief Request. She just refuses and get's angry. She's at max whoring. I tried at level 2 and level 3. But she has no problem doing the "Wear A Buttplug" one. If there is a trick to it i have not figured it out. It doesn't make sense she won't do the lower tier public shaming but she will do the higher ones.
sounds to me like some hiccup in the code. forgot which was the last i've played but yea i think i recall it happened to me in 1.39.4 once.

Reactions: Prince By-Tor
Dec 10, 2018
sounds to me like some hiccup in the code. forgot which was the last i've played but yea i think i recall it happened to me in 1.39.4 once.

You have to do a "Show me your panties" at level 3, and she'll show that she's commando, and after that point you can do the "Give me your Panties" favor.

I don't like that order, tbh.

In one of the prior versions, she didn't start going commando until after you made her several times, which seemed to work better, progression wise.

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
You have to do a "Show me your panties" at level 3, and she'll show that she's commando, and after that point you can do the "Give me your Panties" favor.
Well i'm at level 3, i just did the "Show me your panties" personal favors and she showed she is commando but i still can't do "Panty Thief". Very strange.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I last played v 1.39.2 - where the CHO BJ was the last thing iirc - how much content has been added since then?

Kacper15

Jun 6, 2020
I last played v 1.39.2 - where the CHO BJ was the last thing iirc - how much content has been added since then?
To be honest almost none, I would wait for 1.41 or something like that.
(edit)
The biggest thing that got updated is Luna, but still it only goes up to her masturbating.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So is the Luna dom/sub stuff just gone? I get it's not everyone's thing but it still seems weird to have that(or those I guess) storyline set up and started and then just gotten rid of.

Reactions: splamo

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
So is the Luna dom/sub stuff just gone? I get it's not everyone's thing but it still seems weird to have that(or those I guess) storyline set up and started and then just gotten rid of.
I'm so disappointed they took that out. Luna spending hours trying to extract the Wrackspurts out of Genie is one of the greatest things i ever seen and now it's gone. That makes no sense. I just hope they put it back in in the future. Now we just have 3 sections of personal favors and most of it is just masturbating. It's either Genie or Luna masturbating. There was a couple favors where Luna wanted to do something right then and there but Genie says no let's wait until tomorrow and the next day it was same thing, wait until tomorrow because he already blew his load masturbating. Who wrote that? It was so boring. I couldn't wait to get passed all that. I never got bored or wanted it to end in the previous version. It was a masterpiece. Someone needs to rethink this new direction.

Last edited:

Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019
I'd been following this since the developer switch from one individual to a 'whole team' and from what I can tell, for every piece of 'content' added, 1.5-2 pieces of content are being removed. The obsession with trying to set up different clothing rigs for multiple outfits has resulted in less, not more content. I'd be able to forgive the lack of visual content if the story lines and writing were of great quality- but the text is servicable at best, nothing to really praise or write home about. I imagined that spreading the work out among several individuals would lead to a speedy and plentiful series of updates- but after 1.5 years or so, after I come back to this game, even accepting that a great deal of additional content for Cho and others are planned and implemented to varied degrees I've encountered very little that I did not encounter 1.5-2 years ago. Indeed, some scenes and scenarios I really enjoyed have been totally gutted from the game with no signs of them being implemented in the future or changed to add a layer of freshness to playing. I know it's a lot easier to critique something than make it- and overall I have had my fun with the game, but this is the only project I can think of where each passing major update focuses more on 'bug fixes' and adding clothing pieces rather than expanding the general content of the game. I even enjoyed the pacing of reading the different books- as the chapters went on, the writing and scenarios became saucier, so you could even get your kicks while 'grinding' imagination. Never before have I seen so many removals and reductions in a game's content without subsequent expansion into other content of similar length and quality. It's very strange.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'd been following this since the developer switch from one individual to a 'whole team' and from what I can tell, for every piece of 'content' added, 1.5-2 pieces of content are being removed. The obsession with trying to set up different clothing rigs for multiple outfits has resulted in less, not more content. I'd be able to forgive the lack of visual content if the story lines and writing were of great quality- but the text is servicable at best, nothing to really praise or write home about. I imagined that spreading the work out among several individuals would lead to a speedy and plentiful series of updates- but after 1.5 years or so, after I come back to this game, even accepting that a great deal of additional content for Cho and others are planned and implemented to varied degrees I've encountered very little that I did not encounter 1.5-2 years ago. Indeed, some scenes and scenarios I really enjoyed have been totally gutted from the game with no signs of them being implemented in the future or changed to add a layer of freshness to playing. I know it's a lot easier to critique something than make it- and overall I have had my fun with the game, but this is the only project I can think of where each passing major update focuses more on 'bug fixes' and adding clothing pieces rather than expanding the general content of the game. I even enjoyed the pacing of reading the different books- as the chapters went on, the writing and scenarios became saucier, so you could even get your kicks while 'grinding' imagination. Never before have I seen so many removals and reductions in a game's content without subsequent expansion into other content of similar length and quality. It's very strange.
like i said some time ago, it's turning into a dress-up game. really sad. i don't bother trying the next few minor numbers updates, hopefully they get a grip at like 1.45...

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Zambobafoo is correct.... Myself I have come back to the GAME thinking that there was MORE added to it or at least something ADDED to SUSANS content being that there was very little to it to begin with....

Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019
Zambobafoo is correct.... Myself I have come back to the GAME thinking that there was MORE added to it or at least something ADDED to SUSANS content being that there was very little to it to begin with....
I just can't wrap my head around the logistics of it. A significant portion of content is removed (and I am not even including potions, I couldn't care less about those additions even though they were good content) and then a bare minimum trickle of writing is added to pad out 'storylines' that are less well put together than a script of CSI Miami. If they want to turn this platform into a dress-up simulator for varied Harry Potter characters I'm fine with that vision- I just wish they would inform players that this is the direction they are going with. The mirror additions, meant to be funny and humorous, fall utterly flat in terms of comedy or intriguing content to me. I think it is a poor series of design and pacing decisions where I as a player recall having MORE to do and MORE to experience in a version 2 years ago than the current working version today. Once again, I don't know how their team is set up or how their scheduling works and I am well aware I am 'owed nothing' from them, but I find it very hard indeed to believe they can think they are making great progress when more time has been spent gutting existing content with each subsequent update than actually adding content. I guestimate off the top of my head about 45 minutes to an hour of additional reading/content has been added while roughly an hour to 90 minutes of reading/content has been removed. How is this building upon previous iterations? It's as if I am watching a demolition of a project in very slow motion. I think it's time to go back to Princess Trainer Gold.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes