guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
i think the biggest issue this mod faces is the focus on outfits and wardrobes. i think its enough of playing dressup and lets get on with finishing the character event.

it almost feels like it is dragging on now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, I had just discovered that extras pack by TheBigBg and now that doesn’t work with this update? Bummer. I rather liked Tonks’ cargo pants and tank top. Made her look like some off-duty slutty swat officer or something.
won't work unless some1 else starts devving it further.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Damn, I had just discovered that extras pack by TheBigBg and now that doesn’t work with this update? Bummer. I rather liked Tonks’ cargo pants and tank top. Made her look like some off-duty slutty swat officer or something.
Someone's modded in most of the extras pack clothes, they just updated their mod in the discord. Don't know if it has that specific outfit but it's worth checking out

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
do other favors until she accepts groping 4. can't get tier 4 until other favors have advanced further on other favors.
All the other favors to the 3rd level all have normal hearts. Hermione is at lv 10 whoring and lv 9 reputation, yet I can't get her to the 4th favor or higher.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What's the point of having the different level of favors when you can't get Hermione past the 3rd one? Does she need to be lv50 whoring and lv50 reputation to actually do anything "good" with her. This game just seems a major grind fest even when using the cheats.

This game is a complete waste of time. The cheats don't help except for what she wears. Ok, that's great. What about getting her to do the other favors? Why should I have to do the same 3 "Talk, Show Bra, Show Panties" 5,000 times just to get to the next favor?

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
What's the point of having the different level of favors when you can't get Hermione past the 3rd one? Does she need to be lv50 whoring and lv50 reputation to actually do anything "good" with her. This game just seems a major grind fest even when using the cheats.

This game is a complete waste of time. The cheats don't help except for what she wears. Ok, that's great. What about getting her to do the other favors? Why should I have to do the same 3 "Talk, Show Bra, Show Panties" 5,000 times just to get to the next favor?
Have you upped the level?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
There's no speed writing book? Genie still has it in his stats, but the books are gone. Making money for the new outfits is a damn hassle...

rivaldias

May 25, 2020
am I the only one android user that always out from the game when going buy outfit? please help, what's wrong actually, the game or my phone? but I don't think my phone is the problem, need help :(

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
How do I unlock public requests for Tonks?

I'm playing v1.40.1 Beta and I've got her at 100% friendship. For personal favors it says the feature is currently not available, but for public requests it says "You haven't unlocked this feature yet." What do I need to do?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Not sure what the exact requirements were, but I just hung out with her two or three more times with friendship at 100%, and I unlocked requests at the end of the event where she showed up naked.

Last edited:

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, I would consider this update to be more of a tech demo for the new favor and wardrobe systems than anything. More content was removed than added, so it's probably best to just wait until all the old content gets moved to the new systems (particularly luna's content, 70% of which has been removed).

ABwithC

May 25, 2020
Honestly, I would consider this update to be more of a tech demo for the new favor and wardrobe systems than anything. More content was removed than added, so it's probably best to just wait until all the old content gets moved to the new systems (particularly luna's content, 70% of which has been removed).
Totally agree

Reactions: parakep

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
The Changelog says

"Completely overhauled Luna’s storyline and rewrote it from scratch, to ensure that she gets unlocked much earlier in the game so she can participate in other characters' lives."

How much earlier are we talking? I've already unlocked Cho, Susan and interrogated Astoria and haven't seen Luna yet. I was under the impression i would of seen her already. Unfortunately i have been busy and haven't had time to play much yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes