The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Download 1.40.1 Full:
Android
Windows, Linux & Mac

Android version has been optimised so don't be surprised by the smaller file size.
Thanks - OP updated and game was promoted!

• Star-struck
Reactions: LoafyLemon

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Just an FYI to people. Mods work now but if starting a new game it seems you have to start the game, quit to main menu, then start again for them to take effect.

KLLN

Jun 1, 2018
The dark brown text is very hard to read when the brown textbox is used during the 'night' mode. Please make the text a lighter color so that there is more contrast when reading all the text.

Reactions: Satyrsfaction

BastardX

May 13, 2018
The Lets Have Sex scene (both ones) are broken it seems (the pictures in it are broken up.)

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
does this mod have the extra packs from TheBigBg or no? also can the extra pack work with this current version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does it make sense to download this version, or will there be another version with fixes?
usually game is mostly bug free on .2 or .3 version.

does this mod have the extra packs from TheBigBg or no? also can the extra pack work with this current version?
no, extras is made by others and current version doesn't work with 1.40.x.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
No, the extra pack is a separate mod, and it may or may not work with the current version. The Silver team doesn't have anything to do with TheBigBg's extras pack, so it'd be on them to make sure it's compatible.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
All the mods I've seen for now are just like "additional clothes". Could there be mods adding other characters+story & events or is that not possible in the current state of mods support ?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
All the mods I've seen for now are just like "additional clothes". Could there be mods adding other characters+story & events or is that not possible in the current state of mods support ?
I don't see why not. That's what Silver is at the end of the day.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's very possible, originally extras pack added daphne greengrass (i think) but after wts devs changed things it became mostly clothes mod.

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a way to access the puzzle box after failing the first try? I assumed it would be in my inventory, but it isn't

Apr 10, 2020
I am going to be frank. My opinion only. I don't like the new CGs with Hermione. I wish they weren't there. Having curly hair doesn't make it Hermione. They were told over a year ago when they first teased that picture people didn't like it. Changing the expression and the direction of the eyes doesn't change that. I feel like the devs were rocking (Cho and Luna), doing great, but are now off track and have been for some time now. It feels like they have been standing in place or going backwards for over a year. I fear this project is coming to an end. I appreciate the devs efforts and am in no way upset with them. I just think they took a wrong turn somewhere.

That is all just my opinion. Completely understand if you disagree.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes