p22

Jun 21, 2017
I feel like, from balance perspective, that evening event slot (public favors report and stuff) is too crowded in the game, when there are multiple girls available.

This leads to just one of the events firing and others getting triggered in the follow up evenings.

At one point, you will just be skipping days, just to be able to get to this content for all the girls.

I think this requires rebalancing. At least allow multiple public favor reports to happen at the same evening, back to back.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, is there any fix for imagionation not being gained from reading books?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I can't even seem to read books at all. I've been stuck at Luna because I can't read The Quibbler
There was a workaround for this. Basically to type something in console, in order to fix it. Check posts in couple of last pages.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Very good update for the clothing system and the UI. That looks great. Sadly no potions (what to with that one from Snape?) and decent but underwhelming Luna content.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The new Hermione CG is really good. The artist is almost as good as Akabur himself.
Keep him, give him a raise, and ask him to redraw all the hermione scenes :D
Good job silver team guys !
agreed. new artist should redraw all the old cgs. raises the whole quality of the game to be honest and some pics not being up to that standard distracts from the overall quality.

Reactions: tankdick

xxax

Aug 30, 2020
Please no redraws. The old ones are fine. What this needs is new stuff. After 6 months this is one of the most disappointing updates i've ever seen. Where's new Cho content? Where's Tonks content? Screw outfits that get boring after 5 mins. Why aren't they maybe making scenes for public favors? Why the fuck did they redo Luna and take out almost all of her content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please no redraws. The old ones are fine. What this needs is new stuff. After 6 months this is one of the most disappointing updates i've ever seen. Where's new Cho content? Where's Tonks content? Screw outfits that get boring after 5 mins. Why aren't they maybe making scenes for public favors? Why the fuck did they redo Luna and take out almost all of her content?
graphics: it's not easy to find artist who make akabur style graphics and less easier who would make it for game.
content: there'll be content once everything has been drawn.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Oh good grief. Some people are never happy.

I've enjoyed this new update. I mean come on, this thing is now 5 times larger and better than the original game. There's new artwork and new dialogue and much more. More characters, more scenes ... Hey, I even like the card game.

As far as listening to the people who play it, I posted years ago about how I wish they'd redo Luna and get rid of the Sorting Hat that made her not be Luna any more (what's the point of that? Might as well have a different girl if you're going to do that) and I also begged them to get rid of the rapey Astora plotline ... and they've done both. I don't think I was the only one making these points, but it sure feels like they were listening to me.

My other request is that they steal some of the Akabur artwork from Star Channel 34. There's some of Hermione with a glory hole -- that's an easy one to turn into a public requirement for Genie. Another with Ginny and Hermione having sex with Harry and the Genie -- easy enough to write something and add it in, using the artwork already there. There's even a Luna blowjob scene that can be used. Probably more usable stuff if I think about it and replay the game.

Looking forward to more updates, where we can get Luna and Hermione together again (the artwork is already there!) and more from Cho and Susan.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubrus and p22

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.40.1 PATCH

This patch should fix all of the reported bugs.

To apply it, download the file attached below, extract the hotfix.7z into your main directory (where the *.exe* file is) and start the game. Do not extract the nested patch.zip file.

This patch is save compatible with previous 1.40 version of the game.

Changelog:

P.S. Full release and android version will be uploaded soon.

Download 1.40.1 Full:
Android
Windows, Linux & Mac

Last edited:

Ivan the soso

Jul 18, 2020
Books do not increase imagination, and giving anything makes books unreadable...Two bugs...Any amount of testing should have found them....I guess the grind is too much for the team too?

Hermione sex...New art...Nothing to see here...Just the tip of genies dick...Going for a PG rating?

Luna... Crazy chicks are easy....They have to be....Now Luna is a grind fest, plenty of time to see you need to give her a hard pass...

Tonks...Expressed a desire to try Genie out....She just doesn't have the time I guess...Alone in a room...together...over and over....But nothing but drinking...I guess drunk chicks don't put out....

Susan, Astoria....Oh the depraved things we could do....But never will I guess....

The lack of new content is inexcusable....There is almost limitless characters to work with....It's not like you can reach a point where you have to say, "that's all folks"....

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
The new Luna arc is good, sadly not as complete as 1.39 which is odd. I know the hard work behind this, from a coding, writing and drawing perspective... but it seems it has the common problems of any product project: not clear objective or development path, constant priorities changes, just like "Barkley 2, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden", but then I'm not financial supporter so good luck guys great effort. The thing that put aside this game to others is the writing and development flow not much the art (chibis...).

The only thing that doesnt make sense is, investing a lot of time on outfits and a scheduler and at the end discouraging its use by having a notification that the scheduler is on every time the character changes cloths

where can i post bugs ive found?

Reactions: splamo

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.40.1 PATCH

This patch should fix all of the reported bugs.

To apply it, download the file attached below, extract the hotfix.7z into your main directory (where the *.exe* file is) and start the game. Do not extract the nested patch.zip file.

This patch is save compatible with previous 1.40 version of the game.

Changelog:

P.S. Full release and android version will be uploaded soon.
Thanks for all your work on this game - and all the other stuff you do!
(Keeping us at F95 up to date, answering questions, etc...) :love:
Link added to the OP.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Download 1.40.1 Full:
Android
Windows, Linux & Mac

Android version has been optimised so don't be surprised by the smaller file size.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes