Oct 26, 2017
i was just kidding. i guess any device with latest or 2nd latest android os is enuf.
Well it does not translate in writing :)
Well my 2 gb of RAM seems to be an issue. so if some one can confirm that it works fine on 2gb i will focus on optimization of my tablet

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Well my first bug i think? Can't seem to read The Quibbler which is needed to progress with Luna. I click and nothing happens.
Yep, have acquired The Quibbler & The Quidditch guide, have both of them in my inventory in quest items, and I don't know how to read them...? Bug or just bad ergonomy ?

According to the help ingame, there are "use" buttons supposed to be near the usable quest items but there is nothing.

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
They posted a temporary workaround in the discord group. Reduces it to just an annoyance and one the hotfix should fix entirely.

Current workaround:
" If you want to keep playing press SHIFT+O then type inventory_mode=0 in the console and hit enter to confirm. You may need to do that after every gifted item until we make the patch though. "

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I used cheats ingame to get Luna as fast as possible and bought a book to check regulary if the button Read is still avaiable in your Inventory. And I saved every day then reloaded my last save when the Read button disapeared. Dumb but working. Indeed don't delete your old 1.39 verse cause I'm not sure some Luna content such as bj under the desk,sex scenes with Hermione or in the forest etc. are still in this 1.40. Not sure but be wary...

Reactions: yamadakun

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
got this off discord

Luna being the main focus of the update has received a major overhaul including a complete rework of her storyline and favours. From now on Luna will be unlocked much earlier in the game, allowing her to be involved in other students' lives. Additionally, she has been added into the new wardrobe along with newly redesigned outfits. A lot of work also went into Hermione’s involvement and events, and you can expect new writing and events for her. On top of that we went to town adding CG scenes for all characters, some more extensive than others and we highly recommend checking them out and giving us your feedback. A lot of smaller and bigger changes across the entire game have been made in order to make the story more cohesive and enjoyable. The parts of the GUI that have been inconsistent have been reworked to bring them in line with the new design. UI functionality and integration throughout the game has also been drastically improved. The beloved Outfit chit-chats are seeing a return as you'll now have various reactions when asking Hermione or Cho to put on any of the predefined (store bought) outfits.

After witnessing so much love from the modding community, we have decided to incorporate mods support more extensively into the game, to make it better for both users and modders alike. Additionally the game’s performance has been massively improved across the board. Due to the extensive list of changes, and the limited number of test devices (our personal phones and PCs
:snapelol:
) we are releasing a beta version of the update to ensure its stability aside from our internal tests. As always, for a more detailed list of changes, we highly recommend checking out the big chungus that is our changelog, linked right down below. Just be mindful of spoilers! Download: Android Windows, Linux & Mac Changelog:

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
I don't like Luna content at all, so this update is not for me, sadly - did anyone actually think she was hot in the movies? An update is an update, I just feel like most of us prefer the other characters, but that could just be me.
If you like Luna content, good for you

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
got this off discord
The update was already posted one page earlier. :sneaky:

Well it does not translate in writing :)
Well my 2 gb of RAM seems to be an issue. so if some one can confirm that it works fine on 2gb i will focus on optimization of my tablet
We are still adjusting the memory management, hopefully the hotfix patch will help with that

I don't like Luna content at all, so this update is not for me, sadly - did anyone actually think she was hot in the movies? An update is an update, I just feel like most of us prefer the other characters, but that could just be me.
If you like Luna content, good for you
The content plan was posted publicly months ago, so it should not come as a surprise. We wanted to include Luna in lives of other characters, and in order to do so, she had to be introduced much sooner than the end of the game.

I do understand the sentiment though, but fear not, next update will put main focus on someone other character.

So what mods are available for this? I've only seen one around here.
We have a mods section available on our discord where you can find fan made content. Cool stuff.

P.S. If everything goes right, the patch with bug fixes will come out tonight.

jk11

May 16, 2017
what trigger hermione favours? cannot tutor anymore but I cannot develop her since I don't have the option of giving her tasks

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The update was already posted one page earlier. :sneaky:

We are still adjusting the memory management, hopefully the hotfix patch will help with that

The content plan was posted publicly months ago, so it should not come as a surprise. We wanted to include Luna in lives of other characters, and in order to do so, she had to be introduced much sooner than the end of the game.

I do understand the sentiment though, but fear not, next update will put main focus on someone other character.

We have a mods section available on our discord where you can find fan made content. Cool stuff.

P.S. If everything goes right, the patch with bug fixes will come out tonight.
I personally, would like to have more Tonks content with her doing personal favorites to be honest or at least content with the hufflepuff other than that thank you for your work and many more.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes