djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Anyone knows how to open the console with this version? The old key is not working.
PS: i already set to True the config file.

Thanks

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Hey I seem to be having some trouble starting the new 1.40.1, I click the the 32 bit (which is the one I need) and this keeps coming up B68971C9-6FD1-45F1-9C68-0934C042E485.jpeg and I don’t know why… Please help, Thanks in advance….

Reactions: nierguyof

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey I seem to be having some trouble starting the new 1.40.1, I click the the 32 bit (which is the one I need) and this keeps coming up View attachment 1261083 and I don’t know why… Please help, Thanks in advance….
antivirus etc is blocking it, need to add it to exceptions.

I think one other option is to pick random choices.
haven't played 1.4x yet and been a while since played 1.39.x but those 4 should be enuf.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how many stages of card game there are? Because i've already slutted everyone on max, played until i got 1st "upgrade" to play with special rules. But I already grew tired playing same 3 set of rules. And no upgrade on horizon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how many stages of card game there are? Because i've already slutted everyone on max, played until i got 1st "upgrade" to play with special rules. But I already grew tired playing same 3 set of rules. And no upgrade on horizon
on 1.3x when it was added there were 3 tiers.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
not yet and not ever (most likely). on some other mod of orig. wt it happened.
well...snape and genie can masterbate together to hermione's dancing. Optional, ofc. And there is that one scene where snape walks in on hermione giving genie a blowjob.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have step by step instructions on how to place the puzzle to finish it?
either click it enuf times that genie breaks it or use guide posted page or 2 ago.

well...snape and genie can masterbate together to hermione's dancing. Optional, ofc. And there is that one scene where snape walks in on hermione giving genie a blowjob.
yea but in this case no snape fucking hermione sex.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
antivirus etc is blocking it, need to add it to exceptions.

I can’t find any working anti virus thingies on the device I use for these games… And I’ve already allowed it through the firewall and it says the same thing… Thanks in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can’t find any working anti virus thingies on the device I use for these games… And I’ve already allowed it through the firewall and it says the same thing… Thanks in advance
windows/microsoft defender also blocks it.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, Soo I've figured out how to turn windows defender off entirely, But whenever I go to open the 32 bit exe (Which is what I need) for the game, The same error message comes up...Please help me, Thanks in advance....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, Soo I've figured out how to turn windows defender off entirely, But whenever I go to open the 32 bit exe (Which is what I need) for the game, The same error message comes up...Please help me, Thanks in advance....

you have 32bit windows?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017

you have 32bit windows?

Yes, Which is what I'VE specified twice now, And that link doesn't apply to me thats windows 10 not what I use (Which is Windows 7 Ultimate, Besides I've already turned the WHOLE thing OFF, Soo this game should be working, Which its not, Which is what is my point, I really don't think its on my end anymore, How do I fix it either way, Thanks in advance.....

Ivan the soso

Jul 18, 2020

This might. "MIGHT" might work....Maybe, possibly,....Who knows?

I can say for a fact, if you insist on using old windows versions these problems will only multiply....

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes