cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, Which is what I'VE specified twice now, And that link doesn't apply to me thats windows 10 not what I use (Which is Windows 7 Ultimate, Besides I've already turned the WHOLE thing OFF, Soo this game should be working, Which its not, Which is what is my point, I really don't think its on my end anymore, How do I fix it either way, Thanks in advance.....
well newest renpy working with win 7 is somewhat problematic. last effort is to use renpy sdk to play game.

before that try install this

Harpalus

Feb 20, 2019
I'm confused by this game -- it's great, don't get me wrong! I'm just confused because I'm running out of content for most characters despite comments discussing content I haven't seen. Bugs? Cut content?

1) I got a popup for Luna saying I've maxed out all of her content, but I feel like I've hardly seen any of it. I keep seeing comments and guides discussing dom, sub scenes and I didn't get any of them? People mentioned blowjobs but I didn't see that either? The most that happened was she masturbated in front of me. I don't even see dom, sub stats on her and I don't recall seeing any options that might have lead to them. There's even a screenshot of Luna in the OP that I don't think I've seen, yet I've tapped on every option when I summon her to the office and I got the 'no more content' popup already.
2) I'm out of ideas for how to progress with Tonks. I've maxed every public scene of hers I can access (she's up to kissing students), but there's no 'level up' option, her friendship is maxed, and I keep trying to drink with her (with firebrand whisky) but that does nothing. I assumed I needed to progress with Astoria but I got the 'no more content' popup for her already.
3) I'm having trouble progressing with Cho. She won't let me continue without blackmailing Hermoine, but I don't see an option for that with Hermoine. EDIT: just needed to progress Hermoine further. This also unlocked the last little bit of Tonks content.
4) I see references to spells and potions, are those still in the game? The only spell I've seen so far (that has scenes) is the Imperius curse. Certainly no potions. Normally I'd be content to just keep playing, but I'm running out of ways to progress the plot other than Hermoine herself. It's weird that it's mentioned in the OP, I guess this is unlocked by progressing with Hermoine?
5) Snape gives me grape juice when I defeat him in cards, but I don't see that item anywhere in my inventory. I also think I've run out of content for the card game as well, which is a shame.

Last edited:

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
I'm confused by this game -- it's great, don't get me wrong! I'm just confused because I'm running out of content for most characters despite comments discussing content I haven't seen. Bugs? Cut content?
  1. Cut Content/Inprogress-Revamp
  2. Pretty sure you've just hit the end of the content with her.
  3. Have you tried talking with Hermoine?
  4. Potions are cut content I remember there being plans to revamp it (Full moon forest scene is also disabled)
  5. ^

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
You would probably prefer version 1.39.4 better. I know i do. The Luna content in that is amazing. It has 2 different paths. This current update is a step down. It still irritates me they took that out.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Yes, Which is what I'VE specified twice now, And that link doesn't apply to me thats windows 10 not what I use (Which is Windows 7 Ultimate, Besides I've already turned the WHOLE thing OFF, Soo this game should be working, Which its not, Which is what is my point, I really don't think its on my end anymore, How do I fix it either way, Thanks in advance.....
in the same boat, its not a renpy issue or window7 as far as i can tell, i think the mod is just extremely unstable in its current build. even my other pc with windows 10 was having issues :(

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
im on android & it just keeps closing on me while playing, especially when i go to wardrobe wont let me choose different clothes cuz ut just close on me, i constantly save my game when i skip time in game, so frustrating, too bad cuz i love this game

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..guess i got lucky with my decision to keep 1.39.4 for now. not gonna bother with this. suggest we hang back until a confirmed stable version with content put back in might show up, some day..?
looks like they over-optimised something along with the content removal.. that's like increasing the compression on a motor, you get more power, and more, but day come and something blows up.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I've played through 1.40.2 version and didn't noticed any issues, tbh i find it more enjoyable because menus very mostly uniformed and there were some additions for example Cho public scenes which I liked and seemed like a progression towards 3rd quidditch match. Multiple costume crafting at once and universal inventory for everything was cool too. Also i didn't mind removal of Luna's personalities because in my opinion slytherin personality didn't fit her and kinda reminded many other characters from slytherin from other games or just in general while in 1.40.2 her personality felt more fitting than what we had in 1.39.4 choosing normal personality...

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
..guess i got lucky with my decision to keep 1.39.4 for now. not gonna bother with this. suggest we hang back until a confirmed stable version with content put back in might show up, some day..?
looks like they over-optimised something along with the content removal.. that's like increasing the compression on a motor, you get more power, and more, but day come and something blows up.
you wouldnt happen to have a spare 1.39.4 youre willing to share? :HideThePain:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
While I miss the extra Luna stuff we used to have, the point is that that stuff didn't make sense story-wise. Luna shouldn't act like that. Removing it improved the story.

Hopefully, some of that will come back. Certainly the scenes with Luna and Hermione together can return, with Hermione teaching Luna about things other than masturbation. And the "evil Luna" plotline can easily be given to a Slytherin girl where it would make sense.

If all you want are cartoony sex scenes, then I can see why you would want those returned. But if you want an overall good game, they're better gone (or rather, rewritten).

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
While I miss the extra Luna stuff we used to have, the point is that that stuff didn't make sense story-wise. Luna shouldn't act like that. Removing it improved the story.

Hopefully, some of that will come back. Certainly the scenes with Luna and Hermione together can return, with Hermione teaching Luna about things other than masturbation. And the "evil Luna" plotline can easily be given to a Slytherin girl where it would make sense.

If all you want are cartoony sex scenes, then I can see why you would want those returned. But if you want an overall good game, they're better gone (or rather, rewritten).
Hear hear, well said sir.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021

As long as the new Luna stuff is fun and written good i'll stop complaining. But i don't like it so far. You get Genie masturbating, Luna masturbating and then Genie masturbating Luna. Someone has a masturbation fetish. I swear if the next thing they add is more masturbating i'll give up hope.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes